Best city for finding white females into BBC?

Best city for finding white females into BBC?

• Los Angeles

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Denver

• Dallas

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 38 23.8%
  • Houston

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Austin

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • NYC

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Boston

• Total voters
I haven't visited all of those but the ones it was really easy to find girls interested (in my experience of course) were Denver, Florida (been to Orlando & Jacksonville) and Minnesota state (talking about 10 years ago though).
But also across the border had good times in Toronto & Montreal.

But I can only speak for myself, every place has its opportunities

Oakland, across from San Francisco, is BBC heaven. Drive down Telegraph or drive around the BART Oakland West station. When the young men there see a mature white woman driving around, they know what we're looking for and they pull out their big beautiful black meat so we can choose. It's like a meat market full of swinging black meat. Mmmmm.

I'm going to shop for hot meat looking for black meet on Valentine's Day! ^^ Wish it's you, we should connect soon ^^

When I was really solid in the interracial sex lifestyle there was lots of good looking white women willing
to fuck black guys. And there were tons of available black cock in the DFW area. You know they say once
you go black but to me it should be once you have white pussy you are hooked for life. Black guys would
tell me they weren't interested in black pussy anymore.

Phyliss
I need to experience your vibrations, if that is the case

I'd actually say the most popular Is Philly which is missing from your poll. We are on sls and the amount of interracial parties in that city are ridiculous! :) makes us want to move there.
Can you send me a link to the philly parties

I'd actually say the most popular Is Philly which is missing from your poll. We are on sls and the amount of interracial parties in that city are ridiculous! :) makes us want to move there.
Originally from Philly and you are right. Least segregated of many major cities, especially compared to Chicago and, folks in Philly are freaking FUck friendly. .....

Back