Best Cage

New chastity cage applied today. Will be in it for 10 days. Wow. Going to be tough. Shes out of town until June 9th with her BBC lover.

I get to play with the boys. I can still suck cock and get fucked. So, I plan to get most of cock and cum myself, but I usually jack off when I do. She said no jacking off while shes gone. I had one last wank and cum this morning. Then got locked up.

Attachments

• 20180530_070712.jpg
    20180530_070712.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 81
I actually like this cage. I've had a few, in the past. A Chrome one. Was too tight and painful. I'm not long at all, but I guess fat.
Ive had the Curve and Cb3000. Curve was too long and painful. Same with cb300. Too painful.
I also had a metal one a former mistress locked me in for two weeks. It wasnt uncomfortable per day, just too large and long.
This one seems to fit well. Cant touch my penis at all. Will take some getting used to. I also have one in white, so she can switch it out.
I think part of the reason she wanted me in chastity was to reduce the angst I have when she fucks a BBC bull when I'm not present. I had always watched before, and cleaned up the creampies. I loved that. But the first time she fucked a BBC bill without me present, I was so anxious. This way, I can focus on other things. I think while she is out of town I'm going to try to find some cock to duck and get fucked by. Try to focus on pleasing some dicks.

I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

View attachment 284587View attachment 284588View attachment 284589View attachment 284590View attachment 284591View attachment 284592View attachment 284593View attachment 284594View attachment 284595View attachment 284596View attachment 284597View attachment 284598View attachment 284599View attachment 284600View attachment 284601
I think its the hottest thing seeing a women putting her little husband in his cage and locking it but even better a wife and black bull doing it

New chastity cage applied today. Will be in it for 10 days. Wow. Going to be tough. Shes out of town until June 9th with her BBC lover.

I get to play with the boys. I can still suck cock and get fucked. So, I plan to get most of cock and cum myself, but I usually jack off when I do. She said no jacking off while shes gone. I had one last wank and cum this morning. Then got locked up.
To me, him being chaste means no sex at all, not oral, not anal, not anything. I just can't put in an anal plug and lock it when I'm gone for 10 days though because you know he's got to poop, so I rely on the honor System. But that's my thing not for everyone.
Empress Cactus

Back