Best Cage

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night in pain and with a massive hard on.

I thought my cock was going to burst out the end of the cage! The most pain came from how my erection was stretching my balls.

I threw a ton of lubricant on it and thought about my bank account and got things back under control, so it’s all good again now . . . but even in the middle of all of that I thought of you guys and took a photo

51E8FDB1-A5BA-4790-BA0F-290171CC47D2.jpeg

ouch, been there bro. Had a cb2000(Has the bars at the end) when my erections were much stronger that did that. Though it was just waking up with the intense nerve pain, never had that kind of swelling. Ice water. Not a good pain, though it does train you, (smiles)!

How long would you say is "extended periods of time"?

After 145 days of continuous wear, mine shrank about 1.5 inches. However, after being out and having some erections and cums over about 10 days, it had gone back to it's normal size. I think if you never got out for more than a few minutes at a time, you would stay shorter as long as you continued to wear your cage 24/7/365. Remember, if you're never allowed to fuck, your size won't make any difference to anybody. I read where you're at almost 12 years pussy-free, so you'll be just fine no matter if you shrink or not.

Ok but my question is what stops you to achieve errection

do you feel pain when you cant erecr or what exactly prevents you to erect well
I've been kept in my cage for approaching 6 months. I've been let out for me to train or workout but apart from being allowed release once in a while the cage is always on. My wife teases me constantly and I swell in my cage but the metal stops me from getting hard enough to achieve orgasm. Because of the level of denial I'm approaching the point of being able to orgasm simply by playing with my cage. If Jamie were to give me a blowjon with my cage on for instance I would have no problem reaching orgasm. So I would guess to answer your question the cage stops enough ******* getting into the penis to achieve erection. But I'm no expert. Just being constantly teased and made to watch my stunningly hot wife get pounded by bigger men.

My hubby only had maybe 5 1/2 inches before but after 3 yrs of permanent chastity he is down to maybe 3 inches now. We even ended up getting him a smaller cage. I want to shrink it until it looks like a clit lol. If I were to let him out over a long period of time I know it would eventually return to reg size.
Kudos to you for being so focused on keeping your hubby's dicklet small and emasculated, it really is the best mental place for him to be in.

Back