BEST BE CAREFUL WHAT I SAY

Women, does your husband know you crave BBC even though it's your secret.

• Yes, I think so.

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • He has no idea.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Maybe, I hope not.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My name is Miranda, I have been married for 12 years and I have recently found that my sex drive far surpasses my husband’s. He makes me happy but there are times when I get so horny I could fuck and fuck all night. I have been reading stories during the day and masturbating but the ones that really get me off are the interracial ones. I always cum with an explosion while masturbating to a story about a white woman fucking a black man. Sometimes (always) when my husband is pounding into me, especially from behind, I imagine it is a black lover, and I moan really loud and start muttering obscenities, “Yeah..... fuck me, fuck me..... with your big cock... fuck me hard....” Last night while we were fucking, I accidently moaned “fuck me with that big black cock...” He paused and then began to fuck me slowly and asked what I had just said. Anyway, I told him him I just just yelled out to fuck me with is big cock. Nothing more was said about it but I’m still thinking about that big black cock. I wonder if he is as well.

1.jpg

My name is Miranda, I have been married for 12 years and I have recently found that my sex drive far surpasses my husband’s. He makes me happy but there are times when I get so horny I could fuck and fuck all night. I have been reading stories during the day and masturbating but the ones that really get me off are the interracial ones. I always cum with an explosion while masturbating to a story about a white woman fucking a black man. Sometimes (always) when my husband is pounding into me, especially from behind, I imagine it is a black lover, and I moan really loud and start muttering obscenities, “Yeah..... fuck me, fuck me..... with your big cock... fuck me hard....” Last night while we were fucking, I accidently moaned “fuck me with that big black cock...” He paused and then began to fuck me slowly and asked what I had just said. Anyway, I told him him I just just yelled out to fuck me with is big cock. Nothing more was said about it but I’m still thinking about that big black cock. I wonder if he is as well.

View attachment 74892

You better believe that he his! And he loves it! The next move is up to you ... all he needs is a little more discrete encouragement from you!

View attachment 74892
Life is way too short not to allow yourself the pleasure a black cock (or two) can give you. Do everything else the way they want but when it's time to fuck give your pussy to a black man and enjoy.

Back