Best Anniversary Ever

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
So yesterday other than being Easter was also my husband and I's 29th Anniversary. You all know that I spend my weekends at my lover Anthony's place well yesterday being Easter I had to do the family thing. So hubby and I spent the day with our family enjoying the wonderful whether and the *******. Then that even hubby and I went out for dinner and cocktails for our anniversary and spending the evening together. After our dinner and drinks he took me back to Anthony's which was planed. When we got there Anthony greeted me with a nice long kiss and a happy anniversary to me and my hubby. After a few wine's we headed to the bedroom where Anthony had a chair for hubby and we started kissing as he undressed me. Soon we were on the bed and I was sucking on his cock getting it to the size I like big :). After some good foreplay Anthony mounted me and he started doing what he does best fucking me! I looked over to my hubby and smiled as he was doing the same. After a few rounds of different positions Anthony rolls me back over and gets my legs about his head and shoots a big load deep inside me as I scream with pleasure :). After he pulls out of me he straddled me so I could lick his cock clean tasting our mixed juices then rolls to my side. Then out of the blue hubby comes over and gives me a big long kisses and say happy anniversary sweetie smiles and then goes down on me as Anthony's load is oozing out of me and starts licking away. I went nuts in less then 30 sec I was soaking his face with Anthony and my juices it was amazing :). Buy the time hubby was done Anthony was ready again told my hubby to get off the bed and rolled me over and pulled me to the edge of the bed where he lubed up his cock and fucked me in the ass OMG I love this man and his BBC :blackgreedy:. After awhile he shoot his second load in my ass he pulled out with my ass hole gaping and more cum running out of my ass. Hubby didn't clean me this time. After a bit of cuddling he looks over to my hubby tells him happy anniversary again and says time for you to leave so your wife and I can take a shower and go to bed. Steve gets up give me a kiss tells me he loves me and leaves. Then Anthony and I get up and head to the shower where we wash each other up dry off and go to bed after what was the best anniversary a woman could ever have :). Happy Anniversary to a very loving and understanding husband. Love you Steve your loving wife Tracey

Back