Bengalee Cuckold Couple Wants To Try Cuckolding For The First Time

Hi all

This is all abt me and my cutie girlfriend. We are located in kolkata,india. Me male 32, and my girl 26. She is having a baby girl of 6 yrs. We work in same office here in kolkata and we are into relation for last 3 years. We planned to be in cuckolding for the very first time wth all her permission.

Interested male between 28-38 are welcome. But we have some criteria which needs to be strongly followed. If those criteria matches and u wish to proceed then only we will proceed. Here are the criteria follows.

1. Very firstly we are into this for the very first time so we need genuine persons(You may have to verify urself through skype).

2. She is so delegate to me so i want some one kind hearted persons. She needs to be treated very careful manner (no bonding no anal sex no hitting like stuff).

3. Missionary position is her favourite. Oral sex pussy licking playing wth boobs stuff and rest are allowed except anal sex.

4. Foreplay is her favourite so u have take her to the highest level of excitement first then only sex is allowed and tht wth her permission. We look for such a person who can afford to continue foreplay for one or two hours. Means in one word we need experienced bull.

5. Most important, i like be physically present in the same room as she want tht too at the time of encounter. If u guys allow i ll also be involved in the foreplay only or else i ll sit back and watch while sitting on sofa or aside.

6. She likes smooth sex only at times few roughness.

7. No monetary transaction will be involved into this any way(nor i will pay nor u have to pay).

8. Whtever build u are, u are allowed but ur dick need to be thick atleast 6 inches and in length 8 inch is preferable wth thick head. Bigger than that may be uncomfortable for her.

9. We are here in kolkata, not prefer to visit. Only person those who are coming to kolkata or those who can travel to kolkata, are allowed.

Interest persons can contact us through email or pm later ph nos and other contact details will be shared.

email address rahul.priya@hotmail.com

Hi i am kolkata single male. looking for cuckold couples. i have 7 inch dick. r u interested to meet me then reply or call or whatsapp me at 7003751635.
Thanks
Sumanta

Hi all

This is all abt me and my cutie girlfriend. We are located in kolkata,india. Me male 32, and my girl 26. She is having a baby girl of 6 yrs. We work in same office here in kolkata and we are into relation for last 3 years. We planned to be in cuckolding for the very first time wth all her permission.

Interested male between 28-38 are welcome. But we have some criteria which needs to be strongly followed. If those criteria matches and u wish to proceed then only we will proceed. Here are the criteria follows.

1. Very firstly we are into this for the very first time so we need genuine persons(You may have to verify urself through skype).

2. She is so delegate to me so i want some one kind hearted persons. She needs to be treated very careful manner (no bonding no anal sex no hitting like stuff).

3. Missionary position is her favourite. Oral sex pussy licking playing wth boobs stuff and rest are allowed except anal sex.

4. Foreplay is her favourite so u have take her to the highest level of excitement first then only sex is allowed and tht wth her permission. We look for such a person who can afford to continue foreplay for one or two hours. Means in one word we need experienced bull.

5. Most important, i like be physically present in the same room as she want tht too at the time of encounter. If u guys allow i ll also be involved in the foreplay only or else i ll sit back and watch while sitting on sofa or aside.

6. She likes smooth sex only at times few roughness.

7. No monetary transaction will be involved into this any way(nor i will pay nor u have to pay).

8. Whtever build u are, u are allowed but ur dick need to be thick atleast 6 inches and in length 8 inch is preferable wth thick head. Bigger than that may be uncomfortable for her.

9. We are here in kolkata, not prefer to visit. Only person those who are coming to kolkata or those who can travel to kolkata, are allowed.

Interest persons can contact us through email or pm later ph nos and other contact details will be shared.

email address rahul.priya@hotmail.com
Hi, would love to get in touch with you guys. Kindly message me on telegram, id is kolfunfriend.
Thanks

Back