Benefits of going Black ...

J

Janie Tgirl

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

0743b5d0.JPG

spacer.gif

929a6563.jpg

Being filled ... fulfilled .... by a Master!

Now this is the way it is meant to be, some white women may not want to admit it but deep down they all want Black cock. Everything about this pic is natural, perfect and right!

Now this is the way it is meant to be, some white women may not want to admit it but deep down they all want Black cock. Everything about this pic is natural, perfect and right!

No. Some women genuinely don't like black men and will find men that have big dicks from an ethnicity that they do like if they're size queens.

Yes! Why can't we look for Mr. Right instead of Mr. White? It is natural for some of us.

Yes! Why can't we look for Mr. Right instead of Mr. White? It is natural for some of us.
Dear Janie, your prayers can be answered, it is natural to look for the right person..for too long we have been hung up on the color of the person's skin, instead of his or her character..me been married to sista's (never again)..was trying to please friends and family by staying within my race..BIG MISTAKE..now after much soul searching..believe that who ever makes your life better is the person you need to be with..osp25

Not every woman wants a BBC, not every woman wants a big cock. One of the topics that crops up on this site frequently is a potential cuck wants to turn his wife/girl friend on to BBC and she isn't interested and he wants to know how to change her mind. There have been a couple of women over the years that joined our group for a short time then left because it wasn't what they wanted. There is more than enough willing pussy for anyone if they really want it. I am over 60 YO and I get all the pussy I want (and it's pretty damn frequent).

*shrugs* I'm into women ... period. Perhaps that's why I scoff and chuckle at the notion white-only and black-only sexual constructs. I choose my partner(s) based on their individual characteristics and quality of our interactions, rather than the colour of their skin. Many here are definitely colour struck (and I don't mean in the sense of finding contrasting skin tones sexy); also willing participants in the perpetuation of stereotypes and misinformation that ultimately keeps the rift in understanding one another from closing. Fucking someone based solely on these shallow notions, doesn't make you progressive, it actually makes you part of the problem, in my opinion of course. We're ultimately all going to fuck who we like (or fantasize about doing it), just don't try and build this whole false ideology around it and try to justify it to the point that it skews your understanding of people's "mixed/IR" interactions in the "real world". This particular type of bullshit is not fertilizer.

Back