Benefits of Cuckolding

circusill

Wife gets the ultimate sexual experience by being with a big black man. She's satisfied by a much bigger cock.

Husband gets to watch wife get more pleasure than he could ever give her.

Wife gets to live out a fantasy (face it, all white women fantasize about big black cock sometime or another)

Husband doesn't have to worry about wife cheating on him behind his back, since she does it right in front of him with his consent.

It spices up your relationship and makes your sex life fun again.

Role reversal. The wife takes on a position of power, while the hubby becomes submissive.

Wife loses all inhibitions after having sex with a black man.

Husband gets to watch his wife become sluttier than he ever imagined.

Husband gets to live out bi-curious fantasies without doing anything 100% gay. (Wearing panties, kissing wife after she sucks big black cock, licking cum off his wife)

Strengthened bond and trust in one another

Wife gets the ultimate sexual experience by being with a big black man. She's satisfied by a much bigger cock.

Wife gets to live out a fantasy (face it, all white women fantasize about big black cock sometime or another)

Husband doesn't have to worry about wife cheating on him behind his back, since she does it right in front of him with his consent.

Exra matital affair is main reason of divorce. cuckold life style eliminate this cause..

There have been many benefit for us. Our marrage got stronger with less arguing. We bonded over my wife's happiness.

We'd love to meet others, couples, bulls, singles who want to chat.

We have yahoo, viber or phone text. Let us know. 7 years in this lifestyle and it's really been a blast, rush and craze.

This has certainly enhanced our love life and I love to see her taking BBC so win win

Exactly.. we’ll put :)

There have been many benefit for us. Our marrage got stronger with less arguing. We bonded over my wife's happiness.

We'd love to meet others, couples, bulls, singles who want to chat.

We have yahoo, viber or phone text. Let us know. 7 years in this lifestyle and it's really been a blast, rush and craze.
We definitely have had the same results my husband and are best friends and share a string emotional and spiritual bond with each other that could never be replaced. Our sex lives was the one void for us and introducing bbc into our relationship is by far the best thing we have done to strengthen our relationship. My husband would always constantly worry about me cheating on him behind his back which I would never do, but once we decided that I will start cuckolding him with big muscular well endowed Black men I’m always sexual satisfied which takes off a lot of the pressure he has that he feels like he has to always satisfy me sexual which is very tough for a lot of men who arnt well endowed like my husband. We both have so much fun doing this and keeps our relationship fresh and exciting always and it never gets old having him clean up my pussy after I just rode our bull in front of him for the past 3 hours :)

There are also other benefits....I know this may sound kind of silly, but I actually believe that there could be something very logical and instinctive in becomming a CUCK.
We know that people who have scurvy or vitamine dificiancy, dream of eating green foods. The same way nature convinces people through subconsios instinct for them to enrich their DNA. THis is done through cuckold impregnation.
Its all realative how you see it. It is believed that the first european homo sapiens sapiens which entered europe 50,000 years ago were natureally on the losing end of evolution because they were not genetically enriched enough. Even today many genetic deseases or weaknesses to certain deseases are genetically linked. Nature has a way of bringing order to things. I believe that cuckolding is also part of a natural instinct. Even the native americans enjoyed watching their wives sleep with the buffalo soldiers which were african americans. They believed that if they had some of the buffalo DNA in their tribe, it would make their tribe stronger.
If I can add, black africans are the most genetically enriched people. They are like the source code for genetics for all mankind. So naturally they are the natural DNA doners for asians and whites.

Yes this is all true but it is also true with a white bull with a big white cock as well.

Back