Being used and i know it

Went to Club Bounce in Alhambra Calif Fri night and came home with 4 super hung guys and they used me for hrs and called all kinds of nasty names, as each one left and kisssd me and called me a fucken slut n black cock whoreased me when each could cum over by themselves. I luv thinking they are using me but its the other wway around. WHATS YOUR IMPUT?IMG_20111119_210041.jpg

Went to Club Bounce in Alhambra Calif Fri night and came home with 4 super hung guys and they used me for hrs and called all kinds of nasty names, as each one left and kisssd me and called me a fucken slut n black cock whoreased me when each could cum over by themselves. I luv thinking they are using me but its the other wway around. WHATS YOUR IMPUT?View attachment 48482

That´s great. You got what you deserved. What a pity I was not in the club. :)

Went to Club Bounce in Alhambra Calif Fri night and came home with 4 super hung guys and they used me for hrs and called all kinds of nasty names, as each one left and kisssd me and called me a fucken slut n black cock whoreased me when each could cum over by themselves. I luv thinking they are using me but its the other wway around. WHATS YOUR IMPUT?View attachment 48482

Four walls, one woman who wants to be fucked, four Bulls that want to fuck that woman, all's well with me...*******, Christina, I want you next!!!! Used or being used...

Enjoy that dick while you getting it. To bad you dont live in VA we would break that pussy in for you also... Keep getting that BBC its like vitamins its good for your health..

Hey I would have loved for you to use me to get a quick nut. I would have busted myself, inside you

No, they are using you, because you advertise that you're a slut. A man is gonna be a man and he will Fuck you any chance he gets, you thinking you are using them to get what you want is wishful thinking at best. Women can't use men for something that women were created for.

Get them fucking titties out.

Honey you are a black cock whore and a dump for black sperm... and just to let you know you look fabulous. Just keep up with the good work.

re: Being used and i know it
pic_Tombstone.jpg ....This is a dead thread, folks. The OP-cristyluver hasn't been to this site in 5 years; its safe to say she "ain't" coming back. So save your responses.

Back