Being Restrained

Darius

Male
From
TX, US
Hi, Darius here.....something that is coming up frequently......requests from women for some kind of restraint.....cuffs, straps, rope, ties, etc...

What is this about? White dudes tell me they rarely get requests like this. Is this a way for you white girls to not feel guilty about fucking black? That way you can tell yourself that wicked black man tied you up and fucked you against your will?

Someone please explain this to me....

Really has nothing to do with guilt but everything about being even more out of control and satisfying for the black guy. I have never been restrained by a white guy but have a couple times by blacks and both times turned out extremely well.

I finished all three of the 50 shades novels this summer and I never before thought about being tied up etc etc etc. Now I do quite often. 2 nights ago my husband was talking about it during our love making session and I had a super orgasm. I like the idea of being blindfolded and with my hands and legs lightly strapped down and having sex with someone I don't know. An interesting proposition. Thats not gonna happen though so he fantasy is nice though, from time to time.

Bondage requires a certain amount of trust. If I have a woman tied so she can't escape all the control is mine. I can tease and tantalize and keep her from orgasm easier. Delaying orgasm tends to intensify the orgasm. I think from my partners standpoint because she doesn't have any control so any of those things I do to her aren't her fault. I am "forsing her" and there is nothing she can do to stop me. The important thing to remember is that unless you are into very serious BDSM, pleasure always has to exceed any pain

Wife and I were into BDSM long before we were into anything else. In fact, we met in a BDSM chatroom in the late 90s. For many, it's not about doing something against your will. In fact, forsing something on someone against their will is a cardinal sin in the BDSM world. It IS about pushing boundaries, yes. But not about forsing it on someone*. It's about trusting someone so much that you can give them control.

It's a great stress relief. Cheaper than a therapist and more healthy than booze or *******.

There are some people with ******* fantasies. But even those are smart enough-usually-to negotiate what happens beforehand. At least as far as when it starts, when it stops, what is a hard limit, etc.

Is this a way for you white girls to not feel guilty about fucking black? That way you can tell yourself that wicked black man tied you up and fucked you against your will?

Someone please explain this to me....

I'd say you analyzed that perfectly, Darius. But I don't think it has anything really to do with "race", as white guys get similar requests. It helps the female maintain her respectability and innocence ... poor things!gif_Yellowball-cryingTears.gif Mac

Back