Being Real

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Look, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this or not, but i'm gonna say my peace. I have posted pictures of my beautiful wife on here,,,i am looking for a well hung black gentlemen to have some fun. With that said..I am not some sissiy "cuckold" looking for a guy that thinks he can bang my wife better than me. I do a fine job of that. We are in this lifestyle because its fun for both of us...i dont want anymore messages from guys saying stupid ******* like..."send your wife out her, ill fuck her"..really. I know the whole fantasy cuckold thing , but real life....you think im gonna let any swinging dick within a thousand feet of the mom of my children unless they have cleared me..get real dude. We are here to have fun. We are looking for respectful, intelligent males that can have fun outside the bedroom as well as in. Not trying to sound shitty just being real. If you are really interested in possibly having a relationship with an awesome woman, then act like it. don't come at me with lame bullshit. Ive attached a pic of the wife just so everyone knows who we are. Thank you....all serious inquires are welcome

tn-8.jpg

Look, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this or not, but i'm gonna say my peace. I have posted pictures of my beautiful wife on here,,,i am looking for a well hung black gentlemen to have some fun. With that said..I am not some sissiy "cuckold" looking for a guy that thinks he can bang my wife better than me. I do a fine job of that. We are in this lifestyle because its fun for both of us...i dont want anymore messages from guys saying stupid ******* like..."send your wife out her, ill fuck her"..really. I know the whole fantasy cuckold thing , but real life....you think im gonna let any swinging dick within a thousand feet of the mom of my children unless they have cleared me..get real dude. We are here to have fun. We are looking for respectful, intelligent males that can have fun outside the bedroom as well as in. Not trying to sound shitty just being real. If you are really interested in possibly having a relationship with an awesome woman, then act like it. don't come at me with lame bullshit. Ive attached a pic of the wife just so everyone knows who we are. Thank you....all serious inquires are welcome

Dude, you have every right to express your thoughts cuz it sounds like someone definately came incorrect. My only issue with you "being real" is, what was the problem with telling THAT individual directly? While it is well understood that there are assholes everywhere, you are the one who put your wife out there.nobody gives a fuck about who you think you are, or the fact that your wife is the mom of your children, so they're not gonna come respectful if they're an asshole. You posting this thread to everyone only makes those of us who do know what time it is wonder whether you and your wife are really worth the fuckin bother. This is a two way street playa, and those who haven't disrespected don't care to be reading ******* as if we have, regardless of the fact that it doesn't apply. And as for you posting a pic, that don't mean ******* cuz there are a lot of lame ass fakers on here who post pics of women claiming they want to share, and when it comes time to show and prove, they get missing in action with all kinds of excuses. Maybe you need to qualify who you are talking to before you come out your mouth with the things you posted "Being Real"

Not to create a flame war here and my wife and i have been in the lifestyle almost 3 years and with that said. I really dont care how big your dick is or white, black, green, red or whatever. If you want to play with my wife then you better give a fuck about who I am and the fact that she is the mom of my children.

We have received many emails and comments that basically have said i can fuck your wife better than you and your just another wimpy cuckold. Well for some couples and I'm sure there are many this works thats fine. It does not work for us and there are many single guys that just don't know, understand, care, or just don't give a fuck. In other words there are assholes all over the place it just seems like that most are single guys.

Not to create a flame war here and my wife and i have been in the lifestyle almost 3 years and with that said. I really dont care how big your dick is or white, black, green, red or whatever. If you want to play with my wife then you better give a fuck about who I am and the fact that she is the mom of my children.

We have received many emails and comments that basically have said i can fuck your wife better than you and your just another wimpy cuckold. Well for some couples and I'm sure there are many this works thats fine. It does not work for us and there are many single guys that just don't know, understand, care, or just don't give a fuck. In other words there are assholes all over the place it just seems like that most are single guys.

I'm not sure how you interpreted what I said, but if you understood it as it was meant, you would realize that One: I'm not trying to start a "Flame" war cuz where I'm from wars are started in person, not on the internet( and trust and believe that aint no fear here of no man,woman nor group at anytime.) and Two: I basically stated mostly the same thing you come back with; With the exception of my statement about nobody giving a fuck. First of all when I speak; I speak for myself so what I said about that I meant.

None of this ******* is that serious to me cuz I don't know if you know this Playa, but there is more than enough pussy on this earth for a man with real purpose to get, and not get into a philosophical conversation about having another mans wife. I expect that you being the real man you say you are you would've picked up on this in my writing because remember I speak for myself and represent me to the fullest. This is the reason I responded to your first statement in the first place. Like I said Playa, you should talk directly to the muthafucker you take offense to, not throw out a generalized statement to everybody cuz you mad at how they coming at you, over fuckin YOUR wife.

All i can say is stop fucking with lames , real talk , anybody can post whatever, but we dont have to answer , and thats a two-way street. Hey if thats how you and your wife get-down, then by all means find the right guy for you alls situation, but to think that your not going to get some assholes is being unrealistic. Most guys that post on this site looking for pussy are mostly bulls so you will alot of aggressive talk , just the way it is, no harm, no foul just sayin.

All i can say is stop fucking with lames , real talk , anybody can post whatever, but we dont have to answer , and thats a two-way street. Hey if thats how you and your wife get-down, then by all means find the right guy for you alls situation, but to think that your not going to get some assholes is being unrealistic. Most guys that post on this site looking for pussy are mostly bulls so you will alot of aggressive talk , just the way it is, no harm, no foul just sayin.

And that was being REAL

It wasn't directed at anyone in general...I was a little pissy when I intially posted because I get.sick of seeing 10 messages in my in box saying that stuff.....post it in a thread...that's fine. You don't like what I wrote dickudown...that's fine..if your not interested..fine as well. The point I was trying to across is be reasonable...if someone wants to her to know my wife ..for real then go about it in the sigh way. If you want to do some fantasy erotic chat with or about her..fine as well but know how to seperate the 2

It wasn't directed at anyone in general...I was a little pissy when I intially posted because I get.sick of seeing 10 messages in my in box saying that stuff.....post it in a thread...that's fine. You don't like what I wrote dickudown...that's fine..if your not interested..fine as well. The point I was trying to across is be reasonable...if someone wants to her to know my wife ..for real then go about it in the sigh way. If you want to do some fantasy erotic chat with or about her..fine as well but know how to seperate the 2

Its all good Phil, I don't take none of this ******* too personal. I'm a real live bull, and you should fully understand what that means. I've never intentionally disrespected anyone about fuckin their wife, whether they were down for this or not. I'm her to please white pussy...PERIOD all that other ******* don't faze me dude. I'm only interested in fuckin those women who really want to,. and enjoy what I bring so all the other stuff to me is'nt really relevant to the issue at hand from where I'm sitting. Have black dick, will travel ;)

I hear ya....was just kind of putting out there that we don't pay much attention to the dudes that come off like that. Hey I love watching the wife with black cock...he'll man is why we are here...lol....like I said was just in a foul mood anyway..is all good..hoping to meet some decent guys here

You said it the best!

And then again, some of us ARE wimpy cuckolds and get off on submitting to a well hung black alpha male ... at least in the bedroom. We've had our share of guys coming on crude with guns blazing. That's their thing and easy for us to pass on. Maybe some like that approach. As for us, we like a civil approach followed by size play, interracial contrast and a certain about of DOM/sub once the clothes come off. We pretty much in insist on respect outside the bedroom and a 3 digit IQ.

I am afraid that on any forum of this kind you are going to get idiots and assholes who do have no respect, we have all come across them and we just ignore them and only communicate with the genuine and respectful people. Me and my hubby are on here because we enjoy the lifestyle and like to hear other peoples take on it , we don't do the cuck thing it's not our scene but for some couples it's a huge turn on,

What does annoy me is when guys who live thousands of miles away want you to meet them at the drop of a hat, that is just crazy and unrealistic . I don't need to do that to get BBC , we have a phone full of black guys numbers who live just down the road , we can have our fun without travelling thousands of miles to get it .

View attachment 12618
Very cute

Back