being honest with your self

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlacqGold, Feb 22, 2015.

1. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    I see a lot of white guys on here who want their wives to go black, but they've never brought up the subject to them because they are either afraid or their wives have no idea that's what their into. If you can be honest with your significant other about what your into you should look at your life and decide what you wanna do. Like me for example I'm a freak a sexual deviant and I embrace it because it's who I am. What do you guys think?

2. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    I would suspect that most on here would be considered to be a sexual freak and deviant, to some degree anyway. I have discussed what I want with my wife and both she and I pretty much accept it as kindliness/freaky/deviance. Now, she's not yet as willing to go as far as I am, so I'm taking it slow and pushing nothing on her that she doesn't want or is interested in pursuing.

3. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    I agree with you don't push anything on her. It s a process but you have talked to her and she known what your into... that's what I'm talking about

wbfbm19 and cucky like this.
  4. Brunettebomb

Brunettebomb Active Member

My ex wanted me to fuck blackguys then one day I knew that's what I wanted to do as well so I left him and I've been a slut for the right blackman ever since

lostgf2blk likes this.
  5. NJerseyCouple

NJerseyCouple New Member

Honestly its a process, when I finally told her it was awkward, but after giving it some time, she finally admitted the idea turned her on. So for us, it worked, for others it may not be that easy.

wbfbm19 and Brunettebomb like this.
  6. Brunettebomb

Im glad I think more and more women should go black...

7. lOCalcpl

lOCalcpl Member

I have talked with my fiancé a few times about it. She never made me feel weird or bad about it, but also thought it was a little weird. Who knows..

wbfbm19 and NJerseyCouple like this.
  8. Brunettebomb

Don't give up

9. lOCalcpl

lOCalcpl Member

Its fun as a fantasy for now.

raykink and wbfbm19 like this.
  10. NJerseyCouple

NJerseyCouple New Member

Im sure she will come around

raykink likes this.