Being Called Names

As a bull I love being called slave names as well....like mandingo and when she tells me to jerk my slave cock....and fuck me with your big black black man cock...ummmm so fucken hot

She's been called a Black Cock Slut a few times when getting a good pounding from one of her black lovers. It turns her on and she gets pretty vocal too. The words that comes out of her mouth turn on her bull and me too, like... fuck me hard, deeper, oh yea that feels good!
Here are some video captures of he getting it by her bull while I spread her out and she tells him that she wants all of it. Needless to say she got all of it and after he dumps his load in her she sucked and licked him clean.
Best Western181.jpgBest Western148.jpgBest Western160.jpgBest Western169.jpgBest Western171.jpgBest Western172.jpgBest Western174.jpgBest Western179.jpg

I love being called nasty names and told what to do, but what I really like is when my bull tells me to describe how good his cocks is fucking my pussy and I have to describe to him the pleasure he is giving my naughty white cunt and that my cunt belongs to him and his black brothers to fuck when they want......:blackheart:

Back