being breed

I want to be breed byBBC with out hubby knowing
Look, I love the idea of white girls getting black bred. I used to hate it that black guys were getting the prettiest white girls pregnant and then running away from them.

Now I realize that we as a community, and as families need to be more supportive of such courageous women who have these interracial pregnancies. It is only natural that women would want alpha male genes and genetic diversity in their offspring and it is our job to help to with the babies of our wives, families, and community. We need a zero-tolerance policy on racist bullying at schools but this is the 21st century and I don't think that the ******* will face much discrimination. In other word, I totally support interracial breeding, as long as you have the resources, stability, and love to give to the baby.

But I cannot help but notice that you are well over 50. Hasn't the time for you to breed passed. Would it not be better educating young girls about this more so that they can carry on some of your legacy and breed more and get their communities to be a part of rewarding it.

Back