Being 'BLACK-OWNED'

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

So nice being in a new month, and I'd like to thank you all, as well thank God, for keeping us alive to see the month of August. July was a roaster and who knows what this one will be like. But no use complaining. Where there's life, let's celebrate and be merry. Let's have sex and party like its 1999!

On to serious matters. A few months back I posted a poll at my blog. A lot of you must have stopped by to check it out. It asked a question: "Do You Desire to be 'Black-Owned'"?

The poll ended two days ago, and in total I received 211 votes. It broke down like this:

Yes, very much
159 (75%)

No, don't want it
10 (4%)

Still considering
33 (15%)

Want to know more...
28 (13%)

Votes so far: 211

I can understand the percentage of couples, single women or hubbies who've got no desire wanting any of this for themselves. I even applaud them for making the decision. For the ones who're still considering, and the others wanting to know more, I guess some measure of explanation is required.

A lot might consider the term 'Black-Owned' as something akin to slavery. That's far from the truth. It is and at the same time it isn't. Slavery means involving/punishing someone under your dominating power regardless of cause humanitarian reason. In other words, slavery rules out the right of choice. Being 'Black-Owned' involves choice: the slut woman/white boi/white couple choose to want themselves become totally immense in submission to their Black bull. The Black bull thus assumes the role of being a Black Master over them.

It’s a choice that starts out with a form of desire: when the slut wife realizes what she's been missing all the time she's been stuck with her hubby, when her hubby too realizes what the wife has been wanting all this time and knows without a doubt that he's not the one to provide it for her. Yeah, he could take care of the mortgage, feed and clothe her, buy her new pair of shoes every now and then, and do whatever he's meant to do to make her happy and smiling … but when it comes to being the man in the bedroom, he's at a low scoring point on that. Such is where the black bull comes in.

The bull and the slut wife own the bedroom, while hubby gets his white boi self relegated to the couch in the living room … or in some occasions, the basement. Some wives like it being that way, don't blame me.

But I will stress again, this isn't something that's enforced upon the couple, and I don't want any of you readers out there taking this the wrong way. In the Cuckold lifestyle, I stressed in several articles of mine published in my blog about the requirement that a couple wanting to be involved in this should start first by letting the wife become used to having one lover. This is essential because a lot of times starting with more than one could lead to a varying excitement, the sort that sooner or later the wife won't be able to control her need for black cock. Of course that's not to say there's much guarantees when she's stuck with a single lover … but I much prefer that because then it'll be easy for either of them to draw the line, to make a declaration as to the boundaries neither is meant to cross over, and with the hubby there to further act as witness to the endeavor.

Not all white married women are at first comfortable with when it comes to being with a black man, or of letting themselves to be seduced by a man who's not their husband. It's not as easy as most women would make it out to be. There's a lot of psychological infighting that's bound to be at work when such happens, which is why a lot of hubbies are generally walking a tight-rope venture when it comes to suggesting such to their wives to try out. Even another reason why such might seem near insurmountable is because a lot of white women (whether here in the U.S., Canada, or even in Europe), have spent large periods of their comfy lives residing in places where there's few black men around, thus she hasn't yet gotten that much exposed to the sight, presence and conversation of black men to know what they're like. Much of what she's gotten would be from countless movies she's seen, or the stereotyped imagery of how harmful and aggressive black men are sometimes portrayed as on TV. It's easy for white men to know such isn't true, because statistically, men spend a large amount of time surfing the net and visiting all kinds of adult sites than do women. Hell, I do too, so I'm not exempting myself from it.

To get a wife involved in this, a husband needs to give the wife that measure of comfort and warming reassurance that what she's doing is the right thing for both himself and her and that no matter what his confidence in whatever is going to happen is seldom going to waiver. In other words, he needs to find a man suitable enough so he could transfer a large measure of comfort over to him when it comes to being with the wife, thus the wife won't feel like she's stepping into unknown territory when actually that's what she'll be doing. In such situations the best means to handle this is for the hubby providing the wife with a black man whom he can have a large dosage of trust with to further open the wife's mind towards discovering her sexual self.

For more, go here: http://www.blackmastershango.com/2012/08/being-black-owned.html

Back