Being a Shared Wife

DeeDeeinCO

Female
I like that my husband shares me because it makes me feel like I am more than just my husband's wife. When other men want to have sex with me, it tells me that I am still sexy and desirable. And because my husband feels most loved when I have sex with other men, each time I have sex with another man or other men, I am given an opportunity to show my husband how much I really do love him.

Because I feel that when men fuck me that they are making love to me, I enjoy that they are making love to me. I also like knowing that I can please as many men as I have. And because many of the men who fuck me are married, it makes me feel good that I am able to give them and do for them things that they can not or do not get at home.

I feel successful when I can make a man cum, especially if he cums in me. And there is no better feeling than when a man's cock stiffens and his body jerks and he erupts inside of me. Men have a lot of choices when it comes to sexual partners, and when these men choose to fuck me and cum in me, that means a lot to me. I admit that some men fuck me only because I am available and will let them. But, no matter the reason they fuck me, I love that they do fuck me.

I think that a lot of men fantasize about this, but I don't think many actually would be prepared to share their wives. I also think a lot of wives fantasize about it too, but going through with it is, well, scary to some. I think that my husband is a very special man because he does share me, and he enjoys that other men like fucking me. Both me and my husband like knowing that there are a lot of men who jack off to the memory of fucking me, as well as the men who come back for more.

The fact that my husband has allowed other men to live with us as my lovers says a lot about him. He is not possessive. He has never been jealous. And he loves that I enjoy other men as often as I do. The fact that my husband doesn't mind that other men are my primary lovers says a lot as well.

When our live-in makes love to me before I go to bed with my husband every night, I know that I am pleasing two men. I am pleasing our live-in because I am letting him fuck me, and I am also pleasing my husband by having sex with another man. When we go to the adult theater and several men neither of us know fuck me and cum in me, I know that my husband feels very loved by me. And I feel loved by all of the men who fuck me and cum in me.

A lot of women worry when their husband brings up having them have sex with other men. When my husband brought up wanting to watch me have sex with other men, I wasn't worried. I was happy that it was going to be so easy to please him.

We have a nice home, that we own outright. We both drive newer cars. Yet, my husband doesn't ask for a lot. What he wants most is what makes both of us happy. He wants more than anything for me to have sex with as many men as I possibly can. And I don't see that as too much to ask.

On my birthday, my husband's birthday, our anniversary, Christmas eve or day, New Years day or eve, I get gang banged. This is something we do for each other, as well as for others. To me, having my husband set up gang bangs for me is a very loving thing for him to do. And I gladly give back to him by pleasing as many men as he sets up for the gang bangs.

I am fortunate that my sister, my nieces and two of my sister-in-laws, two of my best friends, my best friend's *******, my ******* and my husband's ******* and my mom-in-law also live this lifestyle and love being shared.

My very best friend is about as Christian as anyone can be, but she has learned that the heart and the mind can often fight each other. Luckily she has learned that what the heart says is usually right. That is why she also has sex with a lot of different men.

I love the fact that the man I married enjoys sharing me with other men, any other men, and as many and as often as possible. I have never felt loved by a man as much as I feel loved by my husband by him wanting to share me.

Love is meant to be shared. I like to think that I am love in it's physical form.

You mentioned that you are fortunate that your sister, nieces, two of your sister-in-laws, to of your best friends, and their *******, your ******* and etc.... who are ALL into this lifestyle and love to be shared also. Does that mean that all are also having sex with black men, much the same as you are or is it mainly with white men.? And the same question is for your very best Christian friend... ??

I've read a number of your posts and I find your lifestyle very interesting but because I'm involved exclusively with black men myself, I was just curious to know if very many, or even all, of your other family members might prefer black men like myself and my best friend..

You mentioned that you are fortunate that your sister, nieces, two of your sister-in-laws, to of your best friends, and their *******, your ******* and etc.... who are ALL into this lifestyle and love to be shared also. Does that mean that all are also having sex with black men, much the same as you are or is it mainly with white men.? And the same question is for your very best Christian friend... ??

I've read a number of your posts and I find your lifestyle very interesting but because I'm involved exclusively with black men myself, I was just curious to know if very many, or even all, of your other family members might prefer black men like myself and my best friend..

My sister is living with a Black Man. Two of my nieces are married to Black Men and have had children with them. My other two nieces will only have sex with Black Men. My sister-in-laws are married to my white brothers, but they have sex with Black Men on the side. My two best friends will only do Black Men now. My ******* is married to my husband's *******, and he likes her to be with Black Men only, other than when she is with him. My husband's ******* is rooming with three Black Men. My best friend's ******* is Black exclusive. My mom-in-law lives with two Black Men and only has sex with Black Men. And my very Christian friend has only done Black since she had my lover.

My sister is living with a Black Man. Two of my nieces are married to Black Men and have had children with them. My other two nieces will only have sex with Black Men. My sister-in-laws are married to my white brothers, but they have sex with Black Men on the side. My two best friends will only do Black Men now. My ******* is married to my husband's *******, and he likes her to be with Black Men only, other than when she is with him. My husband's ******* is rooming with three Black Men. My best friend's ******* is Black exclusive. My mom-in-law lives with two Black Men and only has sex with Black Men. And my very Christian friend has only done Black since she had my lover.

Wow, I'm truly impressed to say the least.. I can only assume when you have a family or friends gathering, it's almost like a Mandingo Party (hopefully that term doesn't offend you). I say that because we have a small group of very close friends, all black men/white women couples only and when we party, we sometimes refer them to Mandingo parties also. Much like most of your friends and family, all the women in our group are black exclusive so there's never any white guys ever involved in any way..

If you have further questions about us feel free to ask me anything.. Thanks for your reply and again, I'm very impressed with your lifestyle..

Janice

Back