Being a sexy sissy!

Since I started reading rhe bi cuckold forums I have allowed myself to explore my true sexuality with courage. Since I was a teen I had a great ass. Many men wanted to fuck me. But, my prejudice prohibited to me. However, Ive always fantasized about huge black cocks.
I experimented. I discovered the taste for huge black cock. Also, to my pleasent surprise, many black men find I ave a sexy ass. Now, I know i am not gay. But, I know i d love to be a sissy for bbc.

Attachments

• 20190601_072143.jpg
    20190601_072143.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190601_072024.jpg
    20190601_072024.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 112
  • 20190601_071721.jpg
    20190601_071721.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 103
I was in a similar boat in my youth, having androgenous features, and a smooth effeminate body... I couldn't get a girl to even as much as hold my hand, but a constantly had barage of middle aged men wanting to fuck me. Not a great look in your youth when all your buddy's are leaving the nightclub with a new piece of hot pussy, and your in the corner discretely being propositioned my horny men twice your age.

I was in a similar boat in my youth, having androgenous features, and a smooth effeminate body... I couldn't get a girl to even as much as hold my hand, but a constantly had barage of middle aged men wanting to fuck me. Not a great look in your youth when all your buddy's are leaving the nightclub with a new piece of hot pussy, and your in the corner discretely being propositioned my horny men twice your age.
It was both, sexy and confusing.

It was both, sexy and confusing.
Yeah, was for me as well. I didn't even get to taste, smell or fuck a pussy until I was 22yo... so there were a lot of lonely nights after no luck at nightclubs where i'd sneak back to their place because I was so desperate to have someone suck my cock and that was all that was on offer.
Filled me with a lot of shame, anguish, embarrassment knowing its the only sex I was able to get. I so wanted to just fuck girls, and here I was dressing as one just so I didn't have to masturbate to cum.

Yeah, was for me as well. I didn't even get to taste, smell or fuck a pussy until I was 22yo... so there were a lot of lonely nights after no luck at nightclubs where i'd sneak back to their place because I was so desperate to have someone suck my cock and that was all that was on offer.
Filled me with a lot of shame, anguish, embarrassment knowing its the only sex I was able to get. I so wanted to just fuck girls, and here I was dressing as one just so I didn't have to masturbate to cum.
Yes. I used to spend a lot of time looking at my young perfect ass wondering what woult it be like to be taken. Even by ******* if necessary just so I could let go and see my sexy feminine side.

Yes. I used to spend a lot of time looking at my young perfect ass wondering what woult it be like to be taken. Even by ******* if necessary just so I could let go and see my sexy feminine side.
Funny how things set you on a path. One older gent "I made out with" once told me how beautiful I was, and joked how I would be prized in prison, if I ever went in there. I would be lucky and protected because I would definitely become the girlfriend of one of the tougher leaders. I must have masturbated almost daily over that fantasy for nearly ten years. Everytime I bought a new frilly outfit its all I could think of.

Funny how things set you on a path. One older gent "I made out with" once told me how beautiful I was, and joked how I would be prized in prison, if I ever went in there. I would be lucky and protected because I would definitely become the girlfriend of one of the tougher leaders. I must have masturbated almost daily over that fantasy for nearly ten years. Everytime I bought a new frilly outfit its all I could think of.
Dude! I used to hear the same type of comment.

Dude! I used to hear the same type of comment.
I'm certain it set me on a different path. Had I had more luck with girls, I doubt i'd ended fooling around with older guys. Then they start telling you how pretty you are, too beautiful to be a boy and buy you girly outfits to wear for them, I fell into loving the attention and gifts and finally I felt special and someone finally wanted to have sex with me. I'm sure had I lost my virginity in my mid teens like everyone else, I wouldn't have needed to dress and play as a girl. But yes, I think for 5 years once I had my own place, i'd go to bed in a baby doll nightie or something similar and a dildo and would pretend I was some thugs cute girlfriend that had 'no choice' but to open my holes for him every night.

I love that you are allowing us to share so much. It has helped me with me sexual self exploration. I wore woman clothing hiding since I was 18 onward. I had an older sister who was super hot and everyone in the neighborgood wanted to fuck. And off course she was into black guys.
I imagined beaing a beautiful teen just like her. I would still her underware. I had ana amazing ass when I was a teen. I could not ubderstand why would nateure give me sucj a perfect girls ass in a man's body. I could never figured that one until i finally was taken for the first time. Even then it was difficult. Sex with gay man is not even close. They were not interestednin my femenine side. So,that was frustrating and confusing.
A few years back I met a married woman online. She had great sex with her husband. But, she went crazy for sissies. We startted texting. Little by little she started asking me to wear sexy undies gor her and to posse as a girl for her. I loved it.

Yeah, a very confusing time for a male, especially if its during their formative sexual years, like all experiences in your youth, good and bad, they usually blueprint you from then on. 13 years ago, my ex-fiance left me more a guy she was fooling around with.. I thought to myself, well, time to get back out there and 'dating' again. I thought with the existence of the internet it shouldn't be too hard to meet women. In 18 months, I didn't as much as even take one out for dinner, not a single reply to any of my adverts... not one.

So, thought i'd seek out men as well, placed an advert of me in a fishnet body suit and heels, and the next day my inbox was full. I met a gent in his mid 50's and it was deja vu all over again. I 'dated' him for 6 weeks before meeting my current wife. It was fun, wearing new outfits, having another person desire me sexually but reopened a few wounds as well, reminding me of the youthful (and current) years of again not being desirable to women, being emotionally vulnerable and medicating that rejection with promiscuous, random male on male sex.. dressing as a sissy made me desirable to someone at least. My wife has said a few times, that we ever split, knowing the success i've had with women all my life, its likely thats the type of relationship i'll end up with, jokingly or not, she's probably right.

You're right as well, very different from gay sex, he was recently divorced as well, so lived a hetero life 95% of the time. And yes, it was amazing in my youth, how many married couples in their 40's would proposition me, where the wives were into watching me. Sadly, I never took them up on the offer, as I was always worried they may take photos or something, so opted for single, divorced or cheating men. Should've found a couple and been their play thing.. just didn't figure it out back then.

Yeah, a very confusing time for a male, especially if its during their formative sexual years, like all experiences in your youth, good and bad, they usually blueprint you from then on. 13 years ago, my ex-fiance left me more a guy she was fooling around with.. I thought to myself, well, time to get back out there and 'dating' again. I thought with the existence of the internet it shouldn't be too hard to meet women. In 18 months, I didn't as much as even take one out for dinner, not a single reply to any of my adverts... not one.

So, thought i'd seek out men as well, placed an advert of me in a fishnet body suit and heels, and the next day my inbox was full. I met a gent in his mid 50's and it was deja vu all over again. I 'dated' him for 6 weeks before meeting my current wife. It was fun, wearing new outfits, having another person desire me sexually but reopened a few wounds as well, reminding me of the youthful (and current) years of again not being desirable to women, being emotionally vulnerable and medicating that rejection with promiscuous, random male on male sex.. dressing as a sissy made me desirable to someone at least. My wife has said a few times, that we ever split, knowing the success i've had with women all my life, its likely thats the type of relationship i'll end up with, jokingly or not, she's probably right.

You're right as well, very different from gay sex, he was recently divorced as well, so lived a hetero life 95% of the time. And yes, it was amazing in my youth, how many married couples in their 40's would proposition me, where the wives were into watching me. Sadly, I never took them up on the offer, as I was always worried they may take photos or something, so opted for single, divorced or cheating men. Should've found a couple and been their play thing.. just didn't figure it out back then.
This conversation got me inspired. I started the practice of eating my wife's pussy wearinf a tongue and bending my ass up as if waiting for bbc to fuck me from the back. The thought gets me so horny. I start moving my ass as if wanting ro be opened.

Since I started reading rhe bi cuckold forums I have allowed myself to explore my true sexuality with courage. Since I was a teen I had a great ass. Many men wanted to fuck me. But, my prejudice prohibited to me. However, Ive always fantasized about huge black cocks.
I experimented. I discovered the taste for huge black cock. Also, to my pleasent surprise, many black men find I ave a sexy ass. Now, I know i am not gay. But, I know i d love to be a sissy for bbc.
I so remember my first time....not near enough lube - but sheer bliss

Love top you and your wife

nice

Yea that’s a beautiful ass , I would have you bouncing up and down on my bbc regularly

Back