Behavioral Conditioning Stories

WannabeCuck

Male
From
NY, US
Ann4BBC wrote a post in another thread, talking about her experience being so effectively trained by her master that it led to an embarrassing situation for her, because she was conditioned to welcome her masters' friends in a certain way (see her quote below, reposted with her permission). I was just wondering who else might have some good behavioral conditioning stories that led to embarrassing or humiliating situations for the BBC slut or cuckold.

Ann4BBC wrote:
"Even if the bull isn't a proper trainer, you can become trained anyway, by doing as you're told you start doing things instinctively.
A few weeks ago, I was round my Owners dressed only in stockings. There was a knock on the door and a young black guy came in saying he was Owners friend. I immediately dropped to my knees and started unzipping him. He quickly stopped me, saying 'whoa, I'm just here to pick some stuff up I left here!' I thought he was another guy invited over.
I was so embarrassed! but it shows how effective training can be!"

Ann4BBC wrote a post in another thread, talking about her experience being so effectively trained by her master that it led to an embarrassing situation for her, because she was conditioned to welcome her masters' friends in a certain way (see her quote below, reposted with her permission). I was just wondering who else might have some good behavioral conditioning stories that led to embarrassing or humiliating situations for the BBC slut or cuckold.

Ann4BBC wrote:
"Even if the bull isn't a proper trainer, you can become trained anyway, by doing as you're told you start doing things instinctively.
A few weeks ago, I was round my Owners dressed only in stockings. There was a knock on the door and a young black guy came in saying he was Owners friend. I immediately dropped to my knees and started unzipping him. He quickly stopped me, saying 'whoa, I'm just here to pick some stuff up I left here!' I thought he was another guy invited over.
I was so embarrassed! but it shows how effective training can be!"
Nice idea for a thread! I'm sure there's a few embarrassing stories out there! X

Back