Beginner's experience

SubHotwifeAms

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi guys,

We are new to this lifestyle and are still learning about what we like, certain boundaries and how to communicate. Luckily we are very open and honest with each other and while talking we stumbled upon a topic that we think some members here could provide perspective or at least share their experience.

I, the husband, am fully convinced of the way I see my wife and the way I would love to see her: a bbc-hungry slut. That's easy for me though since this has been in my head since my teens.

In my wife's case this isn't something she knew existed, much less considered, until she met me. Even though she's very willing to try and curious to discover more, she's confessed that she's held back by two thoughts.

First, the irrational fear that once she gives in completely and gives over to enjoying another man, I will see that as permission to seek the same with a woman. She's convinced that this won't happen but the thought won't die out completely. Have any couples, hotwives or others gone through something similar? What was it that changed things? Or is this a constant concern? How do you deal with it?

The second and more important matter is this. It has been hard for her to imagine that I really, really want to see her enjoy bbc on her own terms. It's really hard for her to let go of the idea that despite my encouragement, presence and obvious horniness she would be cheating on me. She remains fearful that I wouldn't realize this until later, even after five bbc have come (ha) and gone. Have others experienced this and overcome it? What helped change this feeling?

I feel like we're on the right track. We talk, try, reflect and give feedback. She seems more and more comfortable and excited ahead of a meeting with a bbc. But we both thought a little real life experience from those that have come before would be helpful and valuable.

Curious about what you have to say!

Been there on both counts. Communication is great and recognizing/ addressing potential problems is also great but in my case the proof was in the act.

We agreed to go forward and after the play dates to “debrief” as it were and have a discussion afterwards. It was more for her to see that my actions afterward matched what my words had been before the play dates.

It took a few sessions before she became comfortable enough to really cut loose but talking things out is key.

If any issues come up or there are “what if”s that come up, just develop a strategy to discuss them.

For us we agreed that unless a hard rule was broken, the play continued and we’d address it after and discuss then.

Cheers!

Keep talking and communicating and reassure her that you love her and that you find it very erotic for her to be with Black men. I would suggest that when you all do start looking for a Black man that you both meet him in public and also be together during her first time with a Black man so that afterwards you can show her how much you loved what she did and also you can both be reassured that your feelings for each other haven't changed.

She will continue to have feelings about cheating for awhile. This isn't unusual. Society says that it is cheating and this has been drummed into us to the extent that when we realize we can be married and have a lover that at first it is scary but also exciting at the same time.

The key though is communication and showing that you love each other.

We are in a similar situation, be patient, it takes time for a woman’s mind to process all of these ideas and angles.
She has to know within herself that all the aspects are properly arranged and that she can be herself in this and have true support
No matter what she does.

My wife now knows that I dont want other women and that is true.
She has one guy she does sleep with once in awhile in another state.

She says that she is getting much more comfortable as time goes by and she is starting to believe in the Cuckold principles
And is starting to open up and enjoy them for herself.

It takes work to be patient on our parts, but patience and support have a lasting effect.

Hi guys,

We are new to this lifestyle and are still learning about what we like, certain boundaries and how to communicate. Luckily we are very open and honest with each other and while talking we stumbled upon a topic that we think some members here could provide perspective or at least share their experience.

I, the husband, am fully convinced of the way I see my wife and the way I would love to see her: a bbc-hungry slut. That's easy for me though since this has been in my head since my teens.

In my wife's case this isn't something she knew existed, much less considered, until she met me. Even though she's very willing to try and curious to discover more, she's confessed that she's held back by two thoughts.

First, the irrational fear that once she gives in completely and gives over to enjoying another man, I will see that as permission to seek the same with a woman. She's convinced that this won't happen but the thought won't die out completely. Have any couples, hotwives or others gone through something similar? What was it that changed things? Or is this a constant concern? How do you deal with it?

The second and more important matter is this. It has been hard for her to imagine that I really, really want to see her enjoy bbc on her own terms. It's really hard for her to let go of the idea that despite my encouragement, presence and obvious horniness she would be cheating on me. She remains fearful that I wouldn't realize this until later, even after five bbc have come (ha) and gone. Have others experienced this and overcome it? What helped change this feeling?

I feel like we're on the right track. We talk, try, reflect and give feedback. She seems more and more comfortable and excited ahead of a meeting with a bbc. But we both thought a little real life experience from those that have come before would be helpful and valuable.

Well i may have something to say but...it seems i'm a little late now lol Apparently she finally got to try it and you both seem to be really enjoying the lifestyle...aren't you? How's everything going so far? As a bull, these are very common concerns in couples i've met, there is nothing to worry

Hi all steve and I are new to this only since Easter weekend
Had looked at my first black guy at a event at Xmas and I gave him a blow job but never thought about what was going to happen,
Then I got a text me from him Easter saying he and a few friends was returning to the UK and is the offer of coffee still open but you need 5 extra cups as a few friends are with him,
They turned up and I may have had a couple more glasses of wine than normal he come to the pub garden which is 2 minutes from our house hugged me and a quick kiss but not on my cheek as I was expecting then his friends greeting me the same but each one held me harder and by the sixth tongue straight in my mouth and hand straight to my pussy as he moved his hand I noticed my dress was now wet,

Within 10 minutes no coffee and I’m on my knees with 6 cocks around my face,

The the guy from Xmas laid me back on the sofa lifted my leg and my 1st BBC was a total shock to my senses just the stretching as he entered my the looking at his 5 friends that I know would follow and 2 of them so much bigger than my first BBC, just the thought of wot else to come made me cum even harder and my hubby looking on from the doorway

Hi guys,

Communication, communication, communication...talk about the issues head-on. Also, take it slow. This is an evolution that sometimes takes months or years to ensure all facets of your relationship is where it needs to be to handle this lifestyle...at which time everything else falls into line, and you both get maximum enjoyment from the extracurricular activities ;-)

So have you had the conversation about the bull ejaculating in your wifes pussy ? help me understand how to navigate that topic

First off do you prefer him cumming in her or don't want him to? Personally I found it harder to tell her that I liked the idea of a bbc cumming in my her. For me I just told her that whenever I fantasized about her with a bbc the bull always finished inside of her and I admitted I enjoy the idea.

My rule of thumb is just try to be as honest about what I like as possible, imo its better to put it out there and have your wife say no than keep it to yourself. One thing I finally told my wife that I was sure would earn me a 'wtf is wrong with you' look from her turned out quite the opposite. I told my wife i wanted to watch as 4 to 6 bbcs broke into our house and took her by *******. Instead of a side-eye she said she also liked the idea. Even when I further explained that in my fantasy they're rough and hard on her, she actually liked the idea more. In fact she pulled up a video of a ******* scenario and it was pretty severe even compared to my thoughts yet she admitted she liked it a lot.

Imo a lot of women want to expand their sexuality but unfortunately society teaches them the opposite. My wife is very critical of her appearance and no matter what I said she would dismiss it but one day I posted a pic of her playing with a dildo to this site and recieved a ton of feedback. When I showed her the replies (even the most crass ones) she was generally flattered and turned on. So my advice is to keep being open and honest with your wife and I think you'll find her to be very receptive even to the most extreme ideas

new to the lifestyle too..how did you overcome the hurdles and how was it the first time?how did she feel afterwards?I want to take it step by step and do not rush..maybe keeping the first time to a sensual massage rather than penetrative sex

Just have her do something small at first, like give him a hand job and massage while you watch. Have her put on some sexy lingerie and give a black stud a massage while you watch. Finish him off with a happy ending hand job.

If that goes well and you're all still turned on ....

The next time, have her give him a blowjob....

and then the next time, she hops on top and slips it in....

Just take baby steps to get there. No need to rush and get all anxious about it. HAVE FUN

(by the way, that's what worked for my wife and me. We started out with small things and worked out way up. Find your own level and don't compare yourself with others. Maybe you'll stop at hand jobs, or blow jobs, or ? There are no rules and you have nothing but time. )

Thank you for sharing (even though it's been a while and you are both probably see things differently now)
I (Maria) had the exact same doubts about all this. I could not believe that my alpha-male husband wouldn't secretly hope to do the same - i.e. invite other women into our life. I guess the thing that helped me get over the suspicion was the same, that helped Winston Churchill to be able to ******* champagne for breakfast: Practice! ;)
Today those thoughts have left me - in fact, now we both want to invite a couple and together with them enjoy a couple of bulls :)

All good advice my wife says thr same things but is really interested in taking a black lover. It would good if there was a hotwife support group chat or something where neebie wives and experienced wives can reassure it each other.

Thank you for sharing (even though it's been a while and you are both probably see things differently now)
I (Maria) had the exact same doubts about all this. I could not believe that my alpha-male husband wouldn't secretly hope to do the same - i.e. invite other women into our life. I guess the thing that helped me get over the suspicion was the same, that helped Winston Churchill to be able to ******* champagne for breakfast: Practice! ;)
Today those thoughts have left me - in fact, now we both want to invite a couple and together with them enjoy a couple of bulls :)
Hot idea!

Back