begging for Black Cock

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
Tanya had some wine and I was spanking her pussy and bottom (her bottom harder than her pussy of course) and teasing her mouth and pussy with black dildos. She wa sbegging me to fuck her but I said not yet. I continued to tease and told her to beg for cock. She did. Then I told her to beg for Black Cocks. She hesitated but then she did. I told her to tell me how much she wanted Big Black Cock and the flood gates opened. She told me she wanted Big Black Cocks and as she started I pressed the Big Black dildo into her soaking pussy.

Over and over I made her toell me she need Big Black Cock and that she lovbes them and loves seeing them and imaging them. She said please over and over. and how she wanted to share with her friends.

When She cam the first time i pressed both cocksa in - one in her pussy and the other in her mouth and she came again.

After a few minutes I showed her how much cock she took in her Black Cock pussy. She said Oh God . I told her to clean it. She did and then we started over.

I wish we could find a cam couple online to share with!

Back