Before the date

EDcrheatme

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
This thread is directed to the white married couples that actually do this. I know there is a lot of fantasy, and that's cool, but I want to hear from other couples that do this for real.
What, if any, rituals/customs do you have?
I'll start with us, today.
First, wife asks permissions to spend night with her bull. We don't do the cuck thing (not that there is anything wrong with that, just not how we do it). I agree, as always, but it is part of the ritual: she has to ask.

We have sex, but she asks me to use a condom. Says she needs sex to get ready, warmed up etc., but wants me to use a condom as her bull, well, you get the idea. I do not "have" to to use a condom with my wife but do it out of courtesy. No, he doesn't use a condom. Gulp.

Then she cleans the house and makes a fire so I'll be warm. Good wife.

Cooks a great dinner--southern comfort food: pork, black-eyed peas, etc. Tasty. She enjoys watching me eat it. Packs a portion to take for her bull for when he gets off of work. Asks me which of my beers he might like and takes my suggestion and packs that for him.

I reassure her that I love her, always will, etc. She seems to need that from me.

My custom after she leaves is to go to the gym and lift weights. This "lifestyle" has been good for my health. Has it for yours?

I'll probably have to leave for work in the morning before she gets home. If I don't, she usually says she is too sore for sex. The last time I insisted, she *******. From little old me. Well, you can imagine. I now give her a few days to recover.

So, my question, for those of you who actually do this, is what, if any, rituals/customs do you have?

hummm, well since both my wife & I work, we share ALL the various customs ... cooking, house cleaning, taking the ******* to their various school functions (chauffeur service), etc.
I usually get up in the morning doing my pushups, squat-thrusts, and/or 15 min run on treadmill. My wife prefers to exercise in the PM on the treadmill or do a 2-3 mile run.
Sex? We like sex mostly in the early mornings these days, and its often as simple as oral, or a handjob. Wife loves me to roll over and stimulate her clit with my talented fingers 'till she has an orgasm, and I love watching her shake through a good one ... she gets so wet and shakes so hard. When we travel, if its dark outside, she'll often encourage me to finger her while we travel down the road. Sometimes one or both of our teens might be in the back asleep or whatever ... its kind of fun to so daringly sneak in an orgasm.
I'm sure this sounds boring, huh? But, that's married life after 19 years together. :happy:

Married life is awesome, and we'll never give it up. We work to keep our marriage strong, too.
Should have been more specific: what rituals/customs do you have on a date night? I.e., before wife goes out with her BBC lover?

Back