Before and after

So a few weeks ago, I head over to a buddies house for a little barbecue. My wife was out of town and otherwise "occupied" if you know what I mean. That was ok with me because I've always thought my buddies wife Kristie was a fucking tasty little piece of meat. She was a big flirt when she drank, and I've been able to cop a few feels over the years...even sucked on her tits one night. Now she does this all unknown to her hubby. And she usually has to get pretty ******* before she does. We the party is going along and Kristie is getting hammered , but so is her hubby which never makes a good mix.
View attachment 272482

Anyway I guess at some point Kristie catches him flirting with one of the neighborhood ladies, they were kind of carrying somewhere in the house. Kristie comes out and wants to leave for awhile. Of course she can't drive, so I stop her. Now I'm pretty intoxicated as well so I talk her into letting me call a friend to come pick us up and drive us somewhere. She agrees saying that is probably the best idea..so I call my very good friend..Lontrell....also one of the wife's regular lovers. He shows up and picks us up...we drive around for awhile listening to music and drinking some more..feeding shots down Kristie like crazy. Anyway we end up in a secluded park are because I have to take a whiz something fierce, well I come back to the car and I was like DAMN!!!! All I saw was a head bombing up and down....now I knew she had never been with a Blackman before...but she had told the wife she was curious..so I see that my plan was working pretty damn good so far.
View attachment 272486

So things got heated and next thing I know Lontrell has her out of the car and is putting the skins to her, problem was we had a couple of close calls with people driving by, and honestly..and indecent exposure case didn't appeal to any of us...Lontrell had busted one nut in her already...we decided to move the party.
View attachment 272487

Me and him decided to split a hotel room and off we went...it was a great night for all...Lontrell conquered some new married white pussy, plus Kristie was so ******* she forgot all about condoms..I ended up jumping in there later and knocking me off a slice of that ass and mouth. Also she was to ******* to know that I had snapped a few photos...now I have some great blackmail evidence. I see a lot of Kristie in my future..as well as Lontrells ...and a few other BBC's I have in mind.
View attachment 272488
Way to go on the score. Add one more to the club hope she stays with it and bb

..... Also she was to ******* to know that I had snapped a few photos...now I have some great blackmail evidence. I see a lot of Kristie in my future..as well as Lontrells ...and a few other BBC's I have in mind.

Well that certainly sucks! :eek:
Some friend you are. Bad enough you took advantage of her knowing how she gets when she's *******, then you use her emotional state as a catalyst to get her ******* enough to pimp her out and now you want to blackmail her into being a whore for you as well. There's a real class act. :devil:

It's one thing to use it to your advantage to get yourself laid when you already have been playing touchy-feely with each other, but blackmailing her into doing crap is beyond the pale.
I hope she's smart enough to tell her husband how YOU hooked your buddy up with her ******* ass. :balanced:

Gotta remember who to not invite to any of my BBQs. :cold:

Lighten up....I'm obviously not going to do that....was a
joke.....mr serious pants

You know, when people state ******* in a medium where there is no sound, there is NO HUMOR conveyed. Additionally, as there was NOTHING COMEDIC about the circumstances you were relating, there was NO REASON to believe this was a joke.

Not knowing you personally and not having any reason to understand this as an extremely poor attempt at humor, the only way I (and probably most people) would understand your OBVIOUS intent is that you have every intention of blackmailing the woman.

I don't take that sort of crap as a "joke". In fact, I take it quite seriously, just as I would someone coming on this site posting pictures and personal information about an ex or someone for revenge or just to be a prick.
If you want to write fantasy stuff, state that it's a fantasy or a story, otherwise be prepared for someone to get in your face about it.

Oh, and if you felt there was ANYTHING obviously funny about your post, you might wish to consider taking a few courses in writing comedy.

Back