Been with a cheating white wife?

Hi -

I am looking to hear from any black guys who have hooked up with married white women. How did you meet? How did you get her or was it all her haha? First time you hooked up? How long it lasted between you two? Did you like it more knowing she was married?

more details the better and a picture would be the ultimate!
Met her at local ymca, talked and text asked could i give her full body massage I knew she was interested. ...
I fucked her a week later and have been fucking her for 2 years.

I think my wife is doing the same....she went out last night to "celebrate" the New Year with "friends" and she is still not back...she was looking so sexy when she went out too...I expect she is giving herself to some bull....if she is I hope she makes him use protection...

I think my wife is doing the same....she went out last night to "celebrate" the New Year with "friends" and she is still not back...she was looking so sexy when she went out too...I expect she is giving herself to some bull....if she is I hope she makes him use protection...
No doubt brought in the new year on her back full of black cock

I had an affair with a married white women and got her hooked up with a black friend who also fucked her on a regular basis. I was lucky enough to watch them fuck on many occasions and would get sloppy seconds after he was through. Loved it. To my knowledge her husband was never the wiser but his wife was getting throughly fucked by both of us for almost 5 years.

Last edited:
I started banging a wife of a guy I knew in 2011. We had been friends for years. She was hot as hell and he was a fat ass. I knew she wasn't fucking him. So i slid in. Fucked her silly for 4 years. She caught feelings and wanted me to leave my wife and she would leave him. Nope. Not happening. We broke it off. No contact in months. Great time didn't get caught. It was some good pussy. Bitch was a freak. Hotel, cars, her house anywhere. She was also very jealous and insecure. I knew it would never work for real. Oh well. On to the next one!

I started banging a wife of a guy I knew in 2011. We had been friends for years. She was hot as hell and he was a fat ass. I knew she wasn't fucking him. So i slid in. Fucked her silly for 4 years. She caught feelings and wanted me to leave my wife and she would leave him. Nope. Not happening. We broke it off. No contact in months. Great time didn't get caught. It was some good pussy. Bitch was a freak. Hotel, cars, her house anywhere. She was also very jealous and insecure. I knew it would never work for real. Oh well. On to the next one!
Sounds so fucking familiar. That white wife I was doing had a thing for guys in uniform and we ( my black friend) both fucked her all over the place in including her bosses desk, her husband's car, her parents house, my own bed,the park while being watched by power company workers. She was a real freak.

Yeah such a freak bitch. Love swallowing my cum. She sucked me off so good once I came and shot some cum in her blonde hair and sent her back to work. Fuck her and her fat ass husband!
Again it sounds fucking familiar. This woman loved sucking cock and although she wouldn't swallow cum at first we both taught her to before were finished with her she was a cum addict.I don't think she ever sucked her husband

Back