"Been Blacked" everyone understands, but there is no phrase for "Been whited." No one ever says that

Have you ever noticed that there is not equivalent of "Gone Black" or "Go Black."

No one ever says, "To Go White" or "Gone White" or "To be whited."

But we all KNOW instinctively what it is "TO BE BLACKED."

I think that fact is so primal and hot.

I wonder how reluctant white boys think about this ?
Black men like to be "whited' aren't they? or else they would not prefer whites over blacks. if they were superior, then why don't they stick with blacks then, have superior babies and superior sex? the only reason white women go black is because of the taboo factor. . it seems so wrong, so taboo, so against their own race. what does this say about black women? how do they rate in all of this? both white women and black men are being objectivized, and everyone else has been placed into a second class citizen category. It is all fantasy, an there are winners and losers. and it cannot be rationalized.

Have you ever noticed that there is not equivalent of "Gone Black" or "Go Black."

No one ever says, "To Go White" or "Gone White" or "To be whited."

But we all KNOW instinctively what it is "TO BE BLACKED."

I think that fact is so primal and hot.

I wonder how reluctant white boys think about this ?

among asian (indian, paki, bangla, etc) women there's an unspoken desire/fetish for white guys. almost all the women i know, when asked if they ever fancied a white guy they know from work/uni/etc, have one or more guys they fancied and maybe even flirted with. there's no phrase for it, since talking openly about preferring white guys isn't something that asian women generally do. and you wont ever hear an asian woman talking about preferences for cock size, lol, even if that's something they were curious about.

i know lots of women who're with a white guy currently or had white boyfriends before they got married. it's far more common than being with a black guy. my guess is encounters with black guys tend to be short lived and entirely physical which is why asian women are less likely to confess to being involved with them. there's more stigma about going with a black guy than a white guy, generally. if you went with a black guy it's assumed it was for sex and you must be a slut. with white guys, the asian community are more tolerant and more willing to accept it's for love and marriage etc.

Back