been a cuckie for a long while

I married my wife just out of high school. She was a real beauty and was also a great athlete. I put her on a pedestal thinking she was all mine and would never be unfaithful. I first learned I was wrong when we were at a party in NJ just after I graduated from college. She became separated frm me. I started looking for her when I thought it was time to go but couldn't find her inside the house. I finally walked out to the parking area and kind of meandered around. I saw a car moving and heard moans. I walked to the car and saw my wife being fucked really hard by a black guy I worked with. I couldn't tell it wa her at first but they were totally into their fucking so that I got up close and recognized her. I didn't do anything and walked back into the house. Later she came back in and we left. Ii definitely talked to her about it. she admitted that she had fucked this black basketball player for 2 years in high school and she loved BBC. I didn't know what to say at first but had to accept this because she told me that she could not say NO to a black guy. That was that.
I decided to accept it parrtly because I got a real hardon thinking about it. We then went to a bar one friday night and she started flirting with a black guy at another table. He came over and sat down with us and I became the 3rd party as I watched my wife seduce him. She and he eventually went out to our van and I followed. She actually started sucking his huge dick outside the van before I opened for them.
Well that was the first times she did this and I loved watching them. I then cleaned her. I eventually became a suck boy for her lovers. So I must have had some latent desire to suck BBC because I loved it. We still do all the activities together and we love each other.

Sounds wonderful. Glad to heat that both of you enjoy black cock and you have a strong loving relationship with your wife. How often do you and your wife play with black men. Do you have any regular black guys that you and your wife meet up with? Hope to hear more of your adventures and maybe some pics of the 2 of you would be great to see. Hope you guys enjoy ths site.

We do have guys who visit with us on a regular basis now and one, in particular, who basically serves as my wife's husband when he can be here. He lives about 100 miles away and my wife visits him sometimes when he can't come here and I am too busy with my business. I am also the proud ******* of one of John's babies. I love her very much even though John is the real *******. We are always very hungry for BBC and will have 2 or 3 events per week and sometimes more. I love the lifestyle.

Yeah that must be a little hard to deal with. Do you have any children of your own with your wife? I don't know if I could handle not being part of decision in that aspect. But I'm not really a cuckold either and the lifestyle is different for everyone. Sounds like you have a lot of great adventures and experiences glad that you joined the site.
My wife and I actually have 2 other daughters. They are 17 and 15. The 17 year old has been sexually active for almost 2 years when she was seduced by a black football player at her HS. she was a cheerleader and he was a running back. We found out about it after my wife talked to the coach of the team who just happened to be black and fucking my wife. We tell her basically to be careful, do not get pregnant, and try not to be promiscuous. We do not condemn her in any way and we make sure we let her know that we love her.

We definitely have her on birth control and have started the younger ******* as well. Susan is the older and has talked to her sister, Jane about what she is doing and what we are doing. So we have talked with her also. She didn't understand but who does. She did say that she ( Jane) has enjoyed being around several of the black boys in her groups better than most of the white guys so she probably is going down that road. I do think that our lifestyle has influenced both girls since we had to explain how their mom had a black baby girl. Her name is Marie and she is now 4 years old and is so beautiful and smart. The ******* love her and they have never said a bad word about why she is our baby. We tried to downplay our extensive interaction with black men but they knew more than we thought. I think the fact that we have always tried to be open, honest and loving to our daughters helped get us through that situation.

Well she is only following her mothers footsteps. I'm sure your 15 yearold will also follow in those steps. How do they feel about their mom having a black mans baby? I'm sure they both know that you and their mom play with black men. It's good that you talked to your ******* about it and I hope she was started on birth control for her protection and I'm sure the test of the football team knows that she's been with the black running back. Everyone talks and brags in HS. But I'm sure ******* is mature and smart about and sounds like you 2 are taking a smart approach win her. It's good to have family support and someone to talk to. Sounds like a wonderful family even though I'm sure you have gone through some hard times as well.
I also for got to tell you that all the female cheerleaders at their HS regularly fuck the black football players. Their teacher coach is a married white female who is also BBC owned, so she arranges "socials" so that the girls and boys can get together. The school is predominately white but the football players are mostly black.

I also for got to tell you that all the female cheerleaders at their HS regularly fuck the black football players. Their teacher coach is a married white female who is also BBC owned, so she arranges "socials" so that the girls and boys can get together. The school is predominately white but the football players are mostly black.
And are the white boy football players invited to these "socials", and are they totally denied pussy if they are?

And are the white boy football players invited to these "socials", and are they totally denied pussy if they are?
White boys could go, some of then were seduced into sucking black dicks but some stayed heterosexual and managed to fuck some of the girls. Not all the girls in the school participated in these events but they were sure pressured. I never heard a public complaint from any parents over this situation strangely. It has changed some now but still goes on quite bit.

White boys could go, some of then were seduced into sucking black dicks but some stayed heterosexual and managed to fuck some of the girls. Not all the girls in the school participated in these events but they were sure pressured. I never heard a public complaint from any parents over this situation strangely. It has changed some now but still goes on quite bit.
It was probably good for the white boys to witness nature taking its course, no matter how frustrating that might have been for them. I'm sure some of the white girls teased the white "athletes" into thinking they were going to get pussy, then leaving them high and dry as they go into some back room with several black boys.

Back