Becoming Black Owned

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi, been off for a while after signing my ownership contract on 9th Aug 14 and what a busy time Ive had! Me, Owner and hubby met in a hotel room (that hubby paid for of course!) for me and Owner to sign the contract. Lots of nerves and excitement but I gladly signed myself over to my Owner, amazing feeling completely putting myself in the hands of a guy to do with as he feels.
Straight away he fucked me long and hard in front of hubby, I was looking at hubby as we both knew he would not be allowed to have sex with me during the 6 month term of the contract unless Owner allows it. Since that night Owner has made full use of me and all of my holes almost every night. In fact most week nights I have gone straight to Owners from work, and although cleaning is not part of the contract, I usually clean his place as cant sit in a mess. Then spend the evening doing all sorts of sex, which has got progressively rougher as we've gone on.
I was pleased as he introduced me to his friends, but he did have to mention I was his property which was a little embarrassing! And, yes, he has shared me with one of his mates, my first time with two men. Found this fun but a bit hard work keeping up with two younger, fit guys!
Positives- lots of regular, strong sex with a fit black guy, no decisions to make, feel quite 'special'.
Negatives- having no control at all regarding the sex, Owner can do what he likes to me, not having sex with hubby (although this is part of the thrill for both of us) and not seeing family for days at a time.
Hubby finding it a bit of a strain, not so much the lack of sex but me not being there, I am allowed to pleasure him with my hand when he does what he's told!
Contract is for 6 months but Owner can cancel earlier, I cant cancel unless I pay a 'fine' of £700. Only problem with this I think Owner will get rougher with me to try getting me to pay the fine.
I have always been wary of photos with me with a guy but will try and put a couple on here soon as am quite proud of how far me and hubby have come in last 21 months or so.
Had a night off tonight and have had nice night with hubby, will try get on here to update bit more. X

Just an update, harder going than I thought it would be. Letting a guy have complete control over you sexually is a huge turn on but can be rough and tiring! Sharing me with a mate was fun but, again, can get out of hand, now they talking of organising 'a big one' for me involving others. I might be able to use my veto against this but we'll see.
One thing Ive learned is you really need to be careful who you pick to be an owner, got to be an okay guy really. Im trying to download my contract on here to show what we originally agreed.

To each their own, but I would never want to put my fate entirely in someone else's hands, and have to put up with abusive behaviour or have to pay to make it stop. If you've agreed to it, though, then you're stuck with it. I hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew. I'd hate to see something bad happen because the guy was a poor choice to put trust in.

To each their own, but I would never want to put my fate entirely in someone else's hands, and have to put up with abusive behaviour or have to pay to make it stop. If you've agreed to it, though, then you're stuck with it. I hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew. I'd hate to see something bad happen because the guy was a poor choice to put trust in.
You're probably quite right. But everything Ive done in last year and a half has been adding to my new experiences and ownership seemed a logical next step. I also thought it might be 'safer' as I had been having one night stands etc and that didnt seem a good idea. Like you say I can pay to get out of it if it really gets grim but I wouldnt call him abusive, just a bit over enthusiastic. Hoping I can train the lad to respect us 'older ones' a bit!

1. Slut Contract

1. This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement which defines in specific terms, the relationship and interaction between two individuals, hereafter termed the slut, and the Owner. This agreement is not a legal document, but a document that serves to bind and contract the relationship between Owner and Slut.
2. Slut’s Role
The slut agrees to sexually submit completely to the Owner in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slut may wilfully refuse to obey the directive of the Owner without risking punishment, except in situations where the slut’s veto applies. The slut also agrees that, once entered into the Slut Contract, their body and mind belongs to their Owner to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. The slut agrees to please the Owner to the best of her ability, in that she now exist solely for the pleasure of said Owner within the negotiated times. Slut understands that any and all sexual activity can be performed by Owner, or other Black Men of Owner’s choosing, and Slut cannot refuse.
3. Slut’s Veto
The slut, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the Owner, at which time she may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances, or where agreed by both Owner and slut:
i. Where said command conflicts with any existing laws and may lead to fines, arrest, or prosecution of the slut.
ii. Where said command may cause extreme damage to slut’s life, such as losing their job, causing family stress, getting pregnant, etc.
iii. Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm (see 10) to the slut.
4. Slut’s Behaviour: General
Slut will strive diligently to remould slave's body, appearance, habits, and attitudes in accordance with Owner's desires. Slut agrees to change the slut's actions, speech, and dress to express the ownership. Slut will always speak of her Owner in terms of love and respect, and address Him appropriately (i.e. "Master", "Sir", "Keeper", etc.) when so directed.
Slut agrees to photography in any situation, but can only be displayed publicly by mutual agreement.
5. Slut's Dress/Body/Appearance
Slut shall diligently maintain and adorn slut's body parts in such manner as will ensure that they are fully open and available to Owner.
Slut shall never wear undergarments when in presence of owner whether in private or public.
Slut shall keep slut's body parts clean-shaven or waxed at the direction of the Owner.
Any tattoos depicting ownership, and/or name of owner, must be agreed by both parties and not till at least 6 months of ownership have passed or unless both agree earlier. Even then not to be put where it can be seen in public, other than when wearing a bikini.
7. Owner's RoleThe Owner accepts the responsibility of the slut's body to do with as he sees fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The Owner agrees to care for the slut, to arrange for the safety and well being of the slut, as long as he owns the slut, while being in the presence of the Owner. The Owner also accepts the commitment to treat the slut properly, to train the slut, punish the slut, care for the slut, and use the slut as he see fit.
8. Punishment
The slut agrees to accept any punishment the Owner decides to inflict, whether earned or not. Slut agrees that severe punishment may be assessed for any infraction of the letter or spirit of this Slut Contract, and will accept the correction gratefully. He may punish her without reason to please Himself. Slut enjoys the right to cry, scream, or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect her treatment. Further, she accepts that if her Owner tires of her noise, He may gag her or take other actions to silence her.
9. Rules of Punishment
Punishment of the slut is subject to certain rules designed to protect the slut from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm (see 10).
10. Permanent Bodily HarmSince the body of the slut now belongs to the Owner, it is the Owner's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm. Should the slut ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment or in any other ownership related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the slut so desire. This also includes sexually transmitted diseases.
11. Negotiated Times
Negotiated time shall be the time spent in physical presence and considered by all parties to be a mutually convenient time for all. The slut is expected to live her life fully without interference of this contract outside the negotiated times, with the exception of clause pertaining to others.
12. Others
The slut may not seek any other Owner or lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way without the Owner's permission. To do so will be considered a breach of contract, and will result in extreme punishment.
Slut agrees that her Owner possesses the right to determine whether others can use her body and to what use they may put it. Slut has no say in roles of these other partners and has no right to refuse any numbers of other partners unless this falls under slut’s veto (see section 3)..
13. Termination of ContractThis contract may be terminated at any time by the Owner, but never by the slut unless she pays compensation of £700 to the Owner, except under special conditions explained within this contract. This contract will expire at the end of 6 months from date of signing. Upon termination, all physical evidence of the slavery, including this contract, will be destroyed.
14. Slave's Signature

a. I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept their claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand that I will be commanded and trained and punished as a slut, and I promise to be true and to fulfil the pleasures and desires of my Owner to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

Signature:

Date:

15. Owner's Signature

a. I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept ownership over my slut’s physical body. I understand that I will command and train and punish the slut, and I promise to be true and to fulfil the pleasures and desires of my slut to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

Signature:

Date:

A few people have messaged me asking about details of the ccontract. Been struggling to download the original contract me and Owner agreed upon, now Ive copied and pasted it. May be of help to anyone else considering doing it. Personally I might not include 'other black men of Owners choosing' next time! X

Hi, been off for a while after signing my ownership contract on 9th Aug 14 and what a busy time Ive had! Me, Owner and hubby met in a hotel room (that hubby paid for of course!) for me and Owner to sign the contract. Lots of nerves and excitement but I gladly signed myself over to my Owner, amazing feeling completely putting myself in the hands of a guy to do with as he feels.
Straight away he fucked me long and hard in front of hubby, I was looking at hubby as we both knew he would not be allowed to have sex with me during the 6 month term of the contract unless Owner allows it. Since that night Owner has made full use of me and all of my holes almost every night. In fact most week nights I have gone straight to Owners from work, and although cleaning is not part of the contract, I usually clean his place as cant sit in a mess. Then spend the evening doing all sorts of sex, which has got progressively rougher as we've gone on.
I was pleased as he introduced me to his friends, but he did have to mention I was his property which was a little embarrassing! And, yes, he has shared me with one of his mates, my first time with two men. Found this fun but a bit hard work keeping up with two younger, fit guys!
Positives- lots of regular, strong sex with a fit black guy, no decisions to make, feel quite 'special'.
Negatives- having no control at all regarding the sex, Owner can do what he likes to me, not having sex with hubby (although this is part of the thrill for both of us) and not seeing family for days at a time.
Hubby finding it a bit of a strain, not so much the lack of sex but me not being there, I am allowed to pleasure him with my hand when he does what he's told!
Contract is for 6 months but Owner can cancel earlier, I cant cancel unless I pay a 'fine' of £700. Only problem with this I think Owner will get rougher with me to try getting me to pay the fine.
I have always been wary of photos with me with a guy but will try and put a couple on here soon as am quite proud of how far me and hubby have come in last 21 months or so.
Had a night off tonight and have had nice night with hubby, will try get on here to update bit more. X
Wife here
Do you regret signing the contract?

Hi, overall I dont regret signing it. Its been quite an exciting experience and the sex has been great, even if a little rough. However, I would take any reference to going with any number of any other guys out. I spent last weekend convincing Owner not to arrange a gang bang for the moment and he's agreed. But this will lead to me having to do other stuff probably. So yea, glad I signed, but regret a couple of words.

Its an interesting idea... being "owned". I can certainly relate to the desire to be owned, controlled, dominated but an "alpha male". As a white guy, it feels completely natural to want to be submissive to blk man (I'm sure your husband, Ann, can relate). Anyway - this is an extremely interesting post to read..

Its an interesting idea... being "owned". I can certainly relate to the desire to be owned, controlled, dominated but an "alpha male". As a white guy, it feels completely natural to want to be submissive to blk man (I'm sure your husband, Ann, can relate). Anyway - this is an extremely interesting post to read..
Thanx tristan_dirden, am lovin the experience at moment! X

I love the idea and would be all in for wife to sign but not sure she would. Maybe with different rules as far as just rules for sex not really taking over regular life too. But I love it and hope you stick with it and it takes a turn in your favor of really enjoying it Ann.
Thanx 4her, I am enjoying it on the whole, just a bit concerning knowing he might come up with new things. I think he just gets a bit over enthusiastic! X

Slut Contract

1. This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement which defines in specific terms, the relationship and interaction between two individuals, hereafter termed the slut, and the Owner. This agreement is not a legal document, but a document that serves to bind and contract the relationship between Owner and Slut.
pic_FYI.jpg A binding agreement is one that is enforceable under state or federal laws. Such an agreement is said to be “legally binding” under contract laws. There must be consideration, or an exchange of "something" of value ... i.e. property or a service between the parties involved.
A contract or agreement that is illegal is not an enforceable contract/agreement. In the case of owning another individual, need we revisit the 13th Amendment of 1864?
http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/what-is-a-binding-agreement.html
Always useful to really know these kind of things, just in case! GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif
Possibly a discussion of "voluntary servitude" might be a more appropriate direction.

Only a cat can own a human being, and when I try to discuss the illegalities of that topic with my cat, he simply ignores me :( and demands that I fetch him something more to eat. :cry:

Last edited:
Ann, given the fact that you are clearly comfortable with the idea of being owned (and familiar with the excitement that goes that with), I wonder what you think of the desire that guys like me have of being "owned" by white girls that have gone black.

The idea of being cuckolded is extremely exciting but is certainly not one that is generally understood or accepted. My suspicion is that the thrill of it is similar to that which you receive from being "black owned" for 6 months.

tristan

Back