Becoming Black Owned

Back on track with Owner and a couple of very energetic and sore nights! Glad to see he had missed me during my 'time off'. Interesting development though, and a real test for me, was a guy that Owner brought round. People on here who have read my past posts will know at the end of last year I split with a guy I was seeing. He passed my contact details to a few guys, I met up with one but didnt do anything due to some past health concerns. Caused some problems at the beginning of this year.
Guess who was one of Owners friends who came round to get involved? You guessed it, the same guy. I had a real dilemma of refusing Owner or going with the guy. I decided to do as I was told and go with the guy I refused at the start of the year. Think all will be ok and am glad I have stuck to my side of the contract! X

Back on track with Owner and a couple of very energetic and sore nights! Glad to see he had missed me during my 'time off'. Interesting development though, and a real test for me, was a guy that Owner brought round. People on here who have read my past posts will know at the end of last year I split with a guy I was seeing. He passed my contact details to a few guys, I met up with one but didnt do anything due to some past health concerns. Caused some problems at the beginning of this year.
Guess who was one of Owners friends who came round to get involved? You guessed it, the same guy. I had a real dilemma of refusing Owner or going with the guy. I decided to do as I was told and go with the guy I refused at the start of the year. Think all will be ok and am glad I have stuck to my side of the contract! X
It's great to hear that

Yes, this happens. If being 'owned' by a black guy is something a woman wants to do, and you meet a guy who is happy to be the 'owner' then why not? Becoming owned is the easy part really, its finding the right black guy in the first place who knows what its all about and doesnt abuse his position, also wording the contract well.
I am enjoying the experience on the whole, and its not for ever. X
Love to experience this by owning you ;) you are one naughty QoS

Love to experience this by owning you ;) you are one naughty QoS
Thanx john7, it is a nice experience for the owner, having a lady doing everything he wants, no questions asked! But a big responsibilty as well, having to teach your property how to behave and know what you want sexually. Im sure you would own me well! X

Thanx john7, it is a nice experience for the owner, having a lady doing everything he wants, no questions asked! But a big responsibilty as well, having to teach your property how to behave and know what you want sexually. Im sure you would own me well! X

Interesting comment. I like it. Having been in these sorts of "relationships" once or twice myself, I must say that I agree. Taking ownership of someone shouldn't be taken lightly. Its a big responsibility. That said, it can be extremely rewarding for both parties.

Interesting comment. I like it. Having been in these sorts of "relationships" once or twice myself, I must say that I agree. Taking ownership of someone shouldn't be taken lightly. Its a big responsibility. That said, it can be extremely rewarding for both parties.
Agreed, I wanted to put myself in the hands of a black guy who would take complete control and take me to new places (like black bulls dungeon on here!) Instead,I have had to suggest things/ ideas to my guy for us to try (mainly ideas from this site!) Like rimming or whatever. Still fun but not quite what i had in mind at the start. X

I think your so brave to do something as demanding as being owned. That is the true sign if being a married white slut. Let's face it we (white wives) on this site have a need to be sluts, and have black men use us. Also being made to service the friends, is so hot. I could be owned.
Thanx! I think there is a fine line between being brave and foolish. I jumped into the ownership thing with a guy i barely knew. A young black guy with no experience in handling older, married women. I dont regret it but wouldnt do the same thing again, simply because its a lot of hard work, can be exhausting and rough. I dont mind going with his friends, but one guy i really dont like and yet still have to go with. The guy knows this and turns him on more.
Please do consider being owned as its a fantastic experience, but wait for the right guy who knows what hes doing. X

Thanks for the advice, I am seriously considering this. I live to serve the black bulls that fuck me. And my husband lives to be cucked

Thanks for the advice, I am seriously considering this. I live to serve the black bulls that fuck me. And my husband lives to be cucked
You could copy the wording on my contract. If not do consider the wording carefully. I made sure i put in some control on my part over having his name tattoed on me and him videoing me. But i let him put in about sharing me. So please consider what you definitely wouldnt want to do or wouldnt mind doing, before you sign anything.
Good luck and i hope you do become 'owned' at some point! X

That's so sexy. My dream is to marry a woman willing to be owned. I want her to willingly just give herself away because to go without his cock would be too much.

Then she begins to obey his rules and discusses them with me. To which I'll agree because it's only temporary right? Or is it?

That's so sexy. My dream is to marry a woman willing to be owned. I want her to willingly just give herself away because to go without his cock would be too much.

Then she begins to obey his rules and discusses them with me. To which I'll agree because it's only temporary right? Or is it?

I think that a lot of white guys on here dream of being married to a women who is black owned. It seems so natural.

Back