Becoming Black Owned

Ann, given the fact that you are clearly comfortable with the idea of being owned (and familiar with the excitement that goes that with), I wonder what you think of the desire that guys like me have of being "owned" by white girls that have gone black.

The idea of being cuckolded is extremely exciting but is certainly not one that is generally understood or accepted. My suspicion is that the thrill of it is similar to that which you receive from being "black owned" for 6 months.

tristan
I probably couldnt understand it before but now I can. I like that my decisions are mainly being made for me and I have very little say in the matter. Totally submissive, so if my hubby was totally submissive to me I can see the appeal for me and him.
My hubby, though, does not seem to get the total 'cuckold' thing and has only just started watching me now and again. Ive partially 'femmed' him but he doesnt always do what I want so he's not totally submissive. I wish he would just concede to me and become a cuckold but only because I think he would really enjoy it and get more out of this lifestyle than hes getting at the moment.

Hi Ann... well, my suggestion is that you not rush your husband into being completely cuckolded. Clearly he is partly there anyway and I'm sure that, given a little time, he'll make the transition.

I can't speak for all white guys, but I can tell you that for me, the idea of black men gives me an incredibly strong urge to be submissive. The thought of their thick, long, hard, throbbing members... imagining the face of a white girl as she groans with pleasure... well, lets just say that it "puts me in my place". I feel as if there is a natural order.. a hierarchy of sorts. Black men are the "alpha males", white girls submit to them and white men submit to both.

Anyway - you seem to have a really open mind and an interesting view of the world. Its great to read your posts.

t

Hi Ann... well, my suggestion is that you not rush your husband into being completely cuckolded. Clearly he is partly there anyway and I'm sure that, given a little time, he'll make the transition.

I can't speak for all white guys, but I can tell you that for me, the idea of black men gives me an incredibly strong urge to be submissive. The thought of their thick, long, hard, throbbing members... imagining the face of a white girl as she groans with pleasure... well, lets just say that it "puts me in my place". I feel as if there is a natural order.. a hierarchy of sorts. Black men are the "alpha males", white girls submit to them and white men submit to both.

Anyway - you seem to have a really open mind and an interesting view of the world. Its great to read your posts.

t

Thanx tristan. This site has helped me though, I have learned things that I have gone on to try, Ive been encouraged by people on here, and where else can we talk about the things we do? I remember the first BBC I took up my bum, I was so excited but who could I talk to other than hubby? My mom? My sister? My best friend? No way! So this site is perfect for sharing experiences.
I agree with you on the submission, I love black guys being in charge and giving in to them. This is one reason I find it hard when people talk about using condoms or not, the black guys Ive met have either used them or not but they've decided, Ive submitted. Thats how it should be.
Finally hope your right about hubby, if not bring on the estrogens! X

haha, well before you bring on the estrogens, I suggest you coax him deeper into the lifestyle. If I understand things at the moment, during your six month contract, your husband isn't going to get anything but the occasional hand job... well, if i were you, I would make them few and far between... make him super horny.. get him to beg for them (its a great step toward him being more submissive toward you and your lovers)

Its actually really exciting to read about your BBC life... keep 'em cumming... :)

haha, well before you bring on the estrogens, I suggest you coax him deeper into the lifestyle. If I understand things at the moment, during your six month contract, your husband isn't going to get anything but the occasional hand job... well, if i were you, I would make them few and far between... make him super horny.. get him to beg for them (its a great step toward him being more submissive toward you and your lovers)

Its actually really exciting to read about your BBC life... keep 'em cumming... :)
Thanx, good idea on keeping him hungry and frustrated, I'll keep working on him!

Dear Ann4BBC
Actually , this a new thing has been added to cuckold life in more organizable way to mange the relation between Slut and bull. More thrill can be found and exciting. I think this kind of contract will be common in Cuckold life. I almost read contract articles and i found there is advantages and drawbacks for your contract. i will mention some of them here, maybe you can give us more details about that.

Drawbacks
1) The owner has full control to slut in everything and he is interfered in your relation with your hubby , i think it is not fair to let hem prevent you to do sex with your hubby in next 6 months, i can't imagine that how illegal contract can be ruled you and pause your legal contract (Marriage contract ) for 6 months.
2) Concerning to share you with our black guys. how you can prove sex safety in this issue. Maybe he will share you to other illness guys with infectious sexual .....
3) I think the contract must be more fair related cancel contract , why the owner will not pay money if he want to break the contract.
4) if you want to cancel the contract there is NO guaranty and actual evidence to give him money since the contract is NOT valid by LAW.

Finally, can give us software contract version.

Best wishes,
Abood

Dear Ann4BBC
Actually , this a new thing has been added to cuckold life in more organizable way to mange the relation between Slut and bull. More thrill can be found and exciting. I think this kind of contract will be common in Cuckold life. I almost read contract articles and i found there is advantages and drawbacks for your contract. i will mention some of them here, maybe you can give us more details about that.

Drawbacks
1) The owner has full control to slut in everything and he is interfered in your relation with your hubby , i think it is not fair to let hem prevent you to do sex with your hubby in next 6 months, i can't imagine that how illegal contract can be ruled you and pause your legal contract (Marriage contract ) for 6 months.
2) Concerning to share you with our black guys. how you can prove sex safety in this issue. Maybe he will share you to other illness guys with infectious sexual .....
3) I think the contract must be more fair related cancel contract , why the owner will not pay money if he want to break the contract.
4) if you want to cancel the contract there is NO guaranty and actual evidence to give him money since the contract is NOT valid by LAW.

Finally, can give us software contract version.

Best wishes,
Abood
Hi Abood thanx for post! My replies;
1, Before I signed the contract I discussed it with hubby and he was as excited as me (or even more so!) so he ok about it.
2, yes, you're right sexual infections have been a slight worry, but my Owner hasnt got an infection and Im sure he wouldnt share me with someone he knows who has an infection or he would get it.
3, the money thing is included in there because if there was no 'fine' then I could leave at any time. I didnt want to be able to leave at the drop of a hat.
4, no it might not be legally valid but I wouldnt like to leave and tell him im not paying, I think this would cause issues that I wouldnt want.
I havent got software, we did it on our laptop together, people can copy and paste it though.
Thanx, Ann X

Just an update, had my first minor setback regarding this last Friday, as a couple of messengers to me on here know I was 'punished' by Owner for not agreeing to multiple gang bangs. Dont want to go into too much detail on this thread but enough to say Ive had a few nights off since! We've sorted things out now going forward and should all be good with a few minor adjustments. Was a little disappointed with hubbys reaction as it seemed to excite him where I thought he would be more concerned!
Going back tomorrow night, still looking forward to it so all good. X

I think one of the most exciting parts of this is the fact that the Black Man can pick and choose whatever he wants you to do for him. He can experiment with pretty much anything he has ever wanted to try, have someone do for him, watch them degrade themselves for him, pretty much the sky is the limit.

He could ride you around in his car completely naked, showing you off to his buddies. His imagination could get a true workout here from whatever he could think up for you to do and then sit back and watch you do it. Now that is power with a capital P.

I think one of the most exciting parts of this is the fact that the Black Man can pick and choose whatever he wants you to do for him. He can experiment with pretty much anything he has ever wanted to try, have someone do for him, watch them degrade themselves for him, pretty much the sky is the limit.

He could ride you around in his car completely naked, showing you off to his buddies. His imagination could get a true workout here from whatever he could think up for you to do and then sit back and watch you do it. Now that is power with a capital P.
I agree, thats partly why I wanted to be 'owned' but with great power comes great responsibility. I was so keen I chose the guy I was seeing to be my owner instead of trying to find someone more experienced.
My owner is thinking along the same lines as you describe and trying different things. Most of which Im enjoying but its not always pleasant. But as hubby says, and messengers on here, I wanted the contract, partly designed the contract and signed it, so no one else to blame. Will go along for the ride, lay back and go with the flow!

I can't believe this is a real thing that happens. This is such an eye opening site.
Yes, this happens. If being 'owned' by a black guy is something a woman wants to do, and you meet a guy who is happy to be the 'owner' then why not? Becoming owned is the easy part really, its finding the right black guy in the first place who knows what its all about and doesnt abuse his position, also wording the contract well.
I am enjoying the experience on the whole, and its not for ever. X

Thanx! I live in Birmingham UK and I see a lot of white girls here who are 'addicted' to black guys here. I think its becoming more common, especially in big multicultural cities. Lets hope so anyway! X
Oh its definitely becoming more common. I'm seeing more and more IR couples out and about. I walked past a white girl and a blk guy holding hands the other day... as I passed them, I made brief eye contact with the girl. As if she knew what I was thinking, she smiled as if to say, "That's right, I'm going to get some BBC tonight :) "

Back