becoming a cuck

I love the idea of being a cuck for some sexy girl and just wondered if there are any ladies interested. i have no real idea what being a cuck intails so some information would be nice
You have to worship your woman & black men, you'll have to say goodbye to her pussy too because once she becomes your mistress the only time you'll get her pussy is when your cleaning it out. You'll also have to get used to being humiliated, doing whatever she says because you will no longer be in charge. If you want some more detailed advice inbox me i'm a full-time mistress and i have my cuckold very well trained.
Barbie xx ;)

You have to worship your woman & black men, you'll have to say goodbye to her pussy too because once she becomes your mistress the only time you'll get her pussy is when your cleaning it out. You'll also have to get used to being humiliated, doing whatever she says because you will no longer be in charge. If you want some more detailed advice inbox me i'm a full-time mistress and i have my cuckold very well trained.
Barbie xx ;)
you will have to be cut-off

Barbie xx ;)
My girl and I began having threesomes with a few carefully selected well hung black guys we met online. We both thought it would just be kind of a lark ... an experimentation. At first it enhanced our sex life. It wasn't long; however, before she became noticeably less interested in having sex with me. That evolved into virtually no sex at all within a few short weeks. I tried to get her to stop but she said, "well, you can stop if you want to but I'm having too much fun." She's "dating" three guys now ... three that I know of. They fuck her brains out and make no secret of their contempt for me. Barbie's right. Say good bye to her pussy. At least in my case, I'm lucky if I can get an unenthusiastic hand job these days. No mouth ... no lubrication. Just a perfunctory grip accompanied by an obvious disinterest. If I don't cum quickly enough for her she gets quite annoyed, quits and tells me to finish the job myself.

I don't think that any man 'becomes' a cuck. Either you are or not - right out of the gate as a person. I think a man can learn that he desires to be cuckolded, and learn that this is a deep part of who he is. But true cuckolds are not made, they just are (IMHO). ;)

I don't think that any man 'becomes' a cuck. Either you are or not - right out of the gate as a person. I think a man can learn that he desires to be cuckolded, and learn that this is a deep part of who he is. But true cuckolds are not made, they just are (IMHO). ;)
I agree ... mostly. I think maybe cucks are "made" very early in life by certain experiences which leave them predisposed to the lifestyle ... then later experiences can trigger the response.

I just wanted to say that I don't totally agree with your statement, let me explain....Early in my "younger" days I would have NEVER had the temptation to either watch my wife with ANY guy, black or white, nor would I would have had the fantasy to either clean her used pussy or perhaps even suck her black lovers cock hard, just wasn't something that ever was going to happen then........Fast forward to today, my thoughts have certainly changed rather due to lack of pussy from her and needing "extra" relief or as you get a little older you just really don't care how you receive sexual relief, pussy, watching her or sucking a hard black cock, its all the same anymore. Sorry to be so blunt and certainly don't mean to offend anyone but this is the progression for me.

Basically, being a cuck means remaining monogomous to HER while she has the freedom to have sex with whoever she pleases ... without your permission or even your knowledge. By proper definition, it requires you to be married to her.
That said, cuckolding has taken two distinct routes in past years ... REAL cuckolding (as already defined above), and Fantasy Play cuckolding, where the male acknowledges & encourages his wife to fuck other men while he remains true to her. Another word that might be appropriate for this kind of cuckolding is wittol.
Also, up until recently, a cuckold was a title reserved for married men, however, now it is being applied to wives who's husbands cheat as well. I use as examples Sandra Bullock & Elizabeth Edwards, both of whom openly referred to themselves as being cuckolded by their husbands. It is also being applied to single couples who presumably are in committed, monongomous relationships, but then one of them cheats on the other.
Cuckolding continues to evolve in its definition.
What cuckolding does NOT require is that the man fucking the wife be black. Mac :)

Originally Cuckoldry referred to an outside male planting his seed in another male's mate leaving the two of them to raise his offspring.

It's actually a highly effective evolutionary strategy enabling an alpha male to place his seed in a variety of short term female partners thereby maximizing his genes in the next generation's gene pool at low cost to himself. Conversely, it has the effect of causing the cuckolded male to expend his life energies raising offspring not of his line, thereby eliminating him from the next generation's gene pool. Since this is done in secrecy or with the approval of the weaker male the alpha male doesn't have to risk confrontation. The weaker male may submit because in less civilized times not agreeing may have meant a fight to the death. At least this way he retains some hope of reproducing ... however small those chances may be. The modern cuck is still making the decision based on the concern of being eliminated entirely. The decision, not being conscious has become erotic in nature.

Cuckoldry is also advantageous for the female in that she gets the opportunity to combine her genes with a better male (better genes) than she might have been able to attract as a life mate.

In a nutshell, it works for both the female and the alpha male while weeding out the genes of lesser males. It's good for the species ...

Believe me once you get used to the idea and accept the fact black cock is what your woman wants and all that she wants you learn to go along with her desire You may feel a little disapointed and hurt at first but that will quickly subside Just accept it and learn to LOVE it

Back