becoming a cuck

You have to worship your woman & black men, you'll have to say goodbye to her pussy too because once she becomes your mistress the only time you'll get her pussy is when your cleaning it out. You'll also have to get used to being humiliated, doing whatever she says because you will no longer be in charge. If you want some more detailed advice inbox me i'm a full-time mistress and i have my cuckold very well trained.
Barbie xx
And I bet you are a very good one at that Barbie Maam. I know the rules but I would love to still hear them from you. Plus, you may have some of your own that I am not aware of. I would hate to think it though because breaking a rule because you didn't know it is no excuse and still gets you punished by the wrath of the female.

My girl and I began having threesomes with a few carefully selected well hung black guys we met online. We both thought it would just be kind of a lark ... an experimentation. At first it enhanced our sex life. It wasn't long; however, before she became noticeably less interested in having sex with me. That evolved into virtually no sex at all within a few short weeks. I tried to get her to stop but she said, "well, you can stop if you want to but I'm having too much fun." She's "dating" three guys now ... three that I know of. They fuck her brains out and make no secret of their contempt for me. Barbie's right. Say good bye to her pussy. At least in my case, I'm lucky if I can get an unenthusiastic hand job these days. No mouth ... no lubrication. Just a perfunctory grip accompanied by an obvious disinterest. If I don't cum quickly enough for her she gets quite annoyed, quits and tells me to finish the job myself.
So why do you stay with her? What do you get out of it? Do you feel you don't deserve love and sex?

You have to worship your woman & black men, you'll have to say goodbye to her pussy too because once she becomes your mistress the only time you'll get her pussy is when your cleaning it out. You'll also have to get used to being humiliated, doing whatever she says because you will no longer be in charge. If you want some more detailed advice inbox me i'm a full-time mistress and i have my cuckold very well trained.
Barbie xx ;)
Im very well behaved cuckold and love humiliation, do you have advice about where to find a cuckoldress? how did you guys meet? Thanks a billion mistress

Back