"...because he's black" (interracial captions)

First time here, I have never really seen this caption genre before. Its very exciting and sexy, its a easy to find a picture, or a quote, that can easily be an embellishment of a personal thought or experience. Love it. I hope you continue to make more.

i am still comparatively new to b2w, yet this is probably the most provoking stuff on the site-and most female friendly.. love it. however, would be sexy to see a 'Because she is white' series. We love being desirable much more than being told by other people how much we want other people. If that makes sense.

nice effort. at some point maybe can praise us - or channel a Real Man's praise/attraction to us. everything at b2w seems to be beta males' words saying how much we love Real Men--- instead of a 3rd party telling us how much we love stuff, we love to hear how much you and Real Men yearn for us. praise and compliments are a pretty common way of getting our attention. but i guess b2w is 99percent more interested in praising, complementing, and ego-stroking mdn - than it is the fairer sex. - - still I enjoyed your caption, and would be happy to see more :)

nice effort. at some point maybe can praise us - or channel a Real Man's praise/attraction to us. everything at b2w seems to be beta males' words saying how much we love Real Men--- instead of a 3rd party telling us how much we love stuff, we love to hear how much you and Real Men yearn for us. praise and compliments are a pretty common way of getting our attention. but i guess b2w is 99percent more interested in praising, complementing, and ego-stroking mdn - than it is the fairer sex. - - still I enjoyed your caption, and would be happy to see more :)
I'll try

chic

Mr. Goose. look through these captions. whn are your favorite ladies and stories. oh, and keep your eyes ov for the subtle -subconscience- text. its the little devil inside our heads :)

Back