Beauty pageants and big black cock

I once visited Livingstone in Zambia and found heavy security at a Hotel ostensibly hosting a pageant. When I decided to go in security stopped me. It was not for the 'public' I was told. A beauty pageant that had no paying public. I had a coffee nearby overlooking and saw limousine after limousine arrived dropping off very wealthy African men, then a coach arrived with the 'contestants'. They were all 'white' not a single African woman in a beauty pageant in Zambia...
It was easy to imagine it was more than a beauty pageant. Livingstone was historically notorious as a centre of slavery.
Do such lawless places ever change?
The Zambian side of Zambezi in Livingstone was also known for its 'white fleshed' sex clubs

I once visited Livingstone in Zambia and found heavy security at a Hotel ostensibly hosting a pageant. When I decided to go in security stopped me. It was not for the 'public' I was told. A beauty pageant that had no paying public. I had a coffee nearby overlooking and saw limousine after limousine arrived dropping off very wealthy African men, then a coach arrived with the 'contestants'. They were all 'white' not a single African woman in a beauty pageant in Zambia...
It was easy to imagine it was more than a beauty pageant. Livingstone was historically notorious as a centre of slavery.
Do such lawless places ever change?
The Zambian side of Zambezi in Livingstone was also known for its 'white fleshed' sex clubs
I can only wish that there was a DVD of the pageant and party afterwards.

Back