beautiful white teen with great ass new to the cuckolding scene and looking for her first black cock

This is my girl.. after a drunken night which ended up with her initiating a 3some with a friend of mine who she knew was bigger than me, i realised watching her with him that i just cant give her what she needs and wants. So instead of losing her completely and having her sleep with my mates to get what she wants i thought i would make her biggest fantasy come true.. Fucking a hung black bull, ive always known she's wanted to try a black guy.. when i suggested it her eyes lit up she was hesitant at first but as we talked about it she started to get really excited and turned on. So here we are.. She has an amazing body, great bubble butt with slim waist and flat stomach, a beautiful face and pale smooth skin. She loves to suck cock and has some incredible deepthroat skills, no gag reflex at all and will swallow every last drop while still deepthroating every inch, loves anal play too.. If any guys would like to see more or ask anything just get in touch you wont be disapointed ;)
I'm glad you too learned what a white female needs at an early age. Keep giving her what she needs and you both will have a happy relationship. I like to see more pictures of her. Thanks

Back