Beautiful white feet!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Now it is time to proudly present the annual Kardashian Awards.
The Grand Jury gathers to honor the most honorable personalities within the adult lifestyles for best expressing their affiliation with their lifestyle choice by presentation and appearance.
The expert judgement is based on fashion choices and body cult.

The nominees in the category "Feet and Legs" - in alphabetical order - are:

@Bamagirl4BBC2014, @bentheman, @charly72, @gflovesblack and @Paardonna.

This time it has been a long discussion and a tough decision for the grand jury but finally, now, here are the results:

The 3rd place medal goes to @Paardonna
medal_3rd_place.png
for making use of the following lifestyle related symbols and color codes:

The Hotwife (HW) anklet (worn on the right ankle)...
in combination with a wedding ring (usually worn on the left ring finger) symbolizes the openness/availability for extra-marital sexual experiences.
An anklet on the left ankle...
in addition to the Hotwife anklet is sometimes used to emphasize HW symbolism; although the more common use is to show openness to another committed relationship rather than a mostly sexual one (within a polyamory triad, for instance).
img_5067-jpg.463493

The Queen of Spades (QoS) toe rings usually worn on the second toe (the one next to the big toe) on both feet (seems Paardonna has lost one of them?)...
is a well-known way to show a particular interest in Black men.
The application of brown nail polish may serve as a hint that Blacks are preferred; although usually a darker shade of brown or black would be chosen for that purpose (see below).

The 2nd place medal goes to @Bamagirl4BBC2014
medal_2nd_place.png
for using the most explicit/graphic lifestyle related symbols in an accurate manner:

A Queen of Spades (QoS) anklet, denoting her preference for Black men;
plus the correct use of QoS toe rings (second toe on both feet), indicating the same.
image-jpg.447379

The 1st place medal goes to @gflovesblack
medal_1st_place.png
for using the highest number of lifestyle related symbols in combination.

The HW anklet as described above (two times), with one of them showing black stones, which could be intentionally used to indicate interest in Blacks.
Black nail polish, and zebra (black/white) patterned shoes for the same purpose. (Black and white "zebra" stripes or a swirl pattern is often used for denoting an interest in Blacktowhite IR.)
Plus toe rings as described above (although the ring on the left foot seems to have disappeared inside the shoe in this picture ;) ).
image-jpg.344571

Other examples showing the QoS toe rings on both feet, the HW anklet (plus additional anklet), and the use of color symbolism by application of nail polish (black for interest in Blacks; pink for the Hotwife):
image-jpg.428805
image-jpg.434845

Note: The pictures shown are relinked media. All intellectual property belongs to the original posters!

Last edited:
since we are form eastern europe am not sure she knows that :)
It is not my invention. i have done a lot of research on the subject of adult lifestyle related symbolism.
There seems to be agreement on a broader basis to what half of the body is most often associated with a certain meaning concerning lifestyle related symbols.

Symbols applied to the left side - the side where the heart resides - are usually associated with matters of the heart like love and a committed relationship.
Other than this, the right side - the far side of the heart - is usually chosen for denoting lust and sexual interests.
The Hotwife anklet is often explicitly mentioned to be on the right ankle even without giving further explanations.

i know that the traditional side a wedding band is worn differs depending on what community one belongs to. There are differences for Anglican and central European people and eastern Europeans, where the latter are mostly orthodox Christians. Still, to not break the well-known symbolism and meaning of the HW anklet i would suggest to wear it the most common way (= on the right ankle). jm2ct`s

It is not my invention. i have done a lot of research on the subject of adult lifestyle related symbolism.
There seems to be agreement on a broader basis to what half of the body is most often associated with a certain meaning concerning lifestyle related symbols.

Symbols applied to the left side - the side where the heart resides - are usually associated with matters of the heart like love and a committed relationship.
Other than this, the right side - the far side of the heart - is usually chosen for denoting lust and sexual interests.
The Hotwife anklet is often explicitly mentioned to be on the right ankle even without giving further explanations.

i know that the traditional side a wedding band is worn differs depending on what community one belongs to. There are differences for Anglican and central European people and eastern Europeans, where the latter are mostly orthodox Christians. Still, to not break the well-known symbolism and meaning of the HW anklet i would suggest to wear it the most common way (= on the right ankle). jm2ct`s

Wish I would have posted this earlier it might would have one hands down and dicks up.image.jpg

Back