Beautiful Brides

love seeing her transformation from white man's bride to slut for BBC. starts with her just wanting hubby to take pic of her showing her body. then flashing in public. finally breaks down and takes a BBC. then she can't get enough and will fuck multiple BBC

My god, this thread makes me wet. I think it would be a perfect way to spend my wedding night. Hopefully any man I marry will think so too!
My best man is black and my girl has already agreed to be the entertainment for my bachelor's party.
She will be spending the night before the wedding with him and said she wants to suck his dick right before the ceremony.
At the reception she is going to sneak off somewhere with him so her first dick as a married woman will be a black friend of mine.
A week or so after the wedding we will be having another marriage ceremony in which it will be her me my best man and a few other black guys including the preacher who's dick will be in her mouth the whole ceremony until she says I do to her vows of always being there for black cock, never making a black man pull out and to always being ready and waiting for black cock to be in her. And to make it known that she is available.
I will vow to never stop her from getting fucked, to find black guys to cum in her and to never let her taking black cock be brought up negatively in any way which I will say I do.my vows are her cue to start sucking to make him cum it will end by him saying that by the cum I put down your throat you are now married to all black cock. Then to everyone else you may now come fuck this bitch. And they will.
If you were my girl it would be you

Back