Beating A Dead Horse?

dudebro

Couple
Hey, all! I'm sure this has come up A TON in the past, but I'm gunna tailor this post to my situation. I'm the male half of a young couple (20's) who is pretty into the hotwife/black for my wife fantasy. Fetish. Whatever you want to call it.
My wife isn't really keen on going through with sleeping with other men. However, she is perfectly fine that I would like her to. She supports that its my fantasy to see her with a black man much larger than I am. You can tell she humors me by taking all of the pics I have in my media.
I know what you're thinking. You can't make her want to be with other men. And I whole heartedly agree. I don't want to ******* her to. However, I feel like she does like the idea, but is too embaressed or scared to admit it. Does anyone have any advice on how I could present a situation where she'd be more open to accept it?
By this i don't mean the response of replying with a pic of a huge phallus and "show her this. It'll change her mind". If it were that easy I would have tried already haha.
I understand I may get the "distinct difference between fantasy and reality" response and I understand it. Are there any ideas where we could ease into it without fully commiting or seeing what she will do when presented with the suggested options?
Once more, I fully appreciate it if she is definitely against hooking up with other men. The purpose of this post is to see what we could to to really find out. Thanks in advance!

Sometimes it just takes time and the right circumstance. I think many of us have had this problem. Right now I am kind of a freelance cuck (!). I date women and I want to convert them all to sluts. As you can imagine, there are quite a range of responses to this, and I just to have to accept that not everyone is ready for it. Or, a demure woman I dated on the weekend told me that she had already done "crazy", in a few separate periods in fact, and every time she gets into that lifestyle it fucks her head up! Such is the nature of the beast. But the situation with your wife actually sounds very encouraging, if you are patient and work at generating sexy opportunities instead of debating her into accepting your view.

(...)
My wife isn't really keen on going through with sleeping with other men. However, she is perfectly fine that I would like her to. She supports that its my fantasy to see her with a black man much larger than I am. You can tell she humors me by taking all of the pics I have in my media.
(...)
You seem like a fun and playful couple. If the pictures on your profile show your wife, i guess it`s only a matter of time and reassurance from your side so she will start going with you the long way.

Most important question you have to ask yourself is: would you get along with it once your fantasy turns reality? You have to be sure for yourself and then convince your wife of your seriousness, too.

i understand a wife`s reservations. i mean, you are already heaving a great sex life and most probably a good marriage too. So why leave the comfort zone and put all this at risk?

She will only do it if she knows you (and her) can handle it without a doubt, and that a change means further improvement or at least new good experiences for both of you.

Once the line is crossed... Will she feel bad or guilty? Will you blame her? Will you back off and not like it as a reality? Will she like it too much? Will you ever be able to have sex the way you had before, or will "the event" always be present in your psyche? Will you feel you have a right to also play with other women, and she won`t be able to cope with that? Will she feel like she has to let you play with others because of equality-considerations, even if she doesn`t want to? What if the other guy is a complete jerk and/or makes it an unpleasant experience/memory?

Looks like there are many questions and even serious doubts. And remember: once you go there you can never take it back!

i don`t mean to discourage you here. i`m just bringing up a few of those questions you both will need to answer before you take further steps.

Good luck! And most of all, have fun (no matter how ;) )!

You seem like a fun and playful couple. If the pictures on your profile show your wife, i guess it`s only a matter of time and reassurance from your side so she will start going with you the long way.

Most important question you have to ask yourself is: would you get along with it once your fantasy turns reality? You have to be sure for yourself and then convince your wife of your seriousness, too.

i understand a wife`s reservations. i mean, you are already heaving a great sex life and most probably a good marriage too. So why leave the comfort zone and put all this at risk?

She will only do it if she knows you (and her) can handle it without a doubt, and that a change means further improvement or at least new good experiences for both of you.

Once the line is crossed... Will she feel bad or guilty? Will you blame her? Will you back off and not like it as a reality? Will she like it too much? Will you ever be able to have sex the way you had before, or will "the event" always be present in your psyche? Will you feel you have a right to also play with other women, and she won`t be able to cope with that? Will she feel like she has to let you play with others because of equality-considerations, even if she doesn`t want to? What if the other guy is a complete jerk and/or makes it an unpleasant experience/memory?

Looks like there are many questions and even serious doubts. And remember: once you go there you can never take it back!

i don`t mean to discourage you here. i`m just bringing up a few of those questions you both will need to answer before you take further steps.

Good luck! And most of all, have fun (no matter how ;) )!

Smart post and smart questions.

Back