Beat up ?

Just curious ?..
Does anyone ever get beat up by the bull ?.. I know its kind of extreme but just out of curiosity..

I like your question. But in our case it couldn't have been possible. Our black friend was thinner and shorther than my wife and me (our heigh is 1.80 meters) and he's not a fighter!
Despite he has shown a great strength in some occasions, I think that my wife would have been able to beat up him!
If you're interested in read about the occasion when my wife ****** him to have sex, just let me know. I have posted that story several times and I don't wish waste another people with it.

My husband love this lifestyle. My husband is also golden gloves. Not many men in any color scale. Have even hit him. Sex is fun. Fighting is childish.
That being said sometimes two men do come to blows for whatever reason. Usually pussy. I know this one is worth fighting over, but hubby was raised right. He loves to SHARE.

As a bull, I'm not trying to go MMA with anyone. There's enough drama in the world to be worried about violence while getting pussy.
That being said, I have given the "wake up/snap out of it" slap to a husbands face on occasion.
If a bull were to whip the ass of a husband...problems can be serious.

Example: Husband calls cop, press charges (you're at his house...and if at a Hotel, the Hotel manager can call the cops)
Worse - Hubby gets mad that you kicked his ass, and as a gun owner, he gets his gun and offs the bull. Tells police the bull was caught ******* his wife and shot him. He gets off, and the bull dies over pussy. No thank you. lol
Sho you right!

The only time my wife's BF and I hit each other, was a missed high-5 after he fucked her. In this day and age we really need to grow beyond infantile ******* like fighting.

My husband love this lifestyle. My husband is also golden gloves. Not many men in any color scale. Have even hit him. Sex is fun. Fighting is childish.
That being said sometimes two men do come to blows for whatever reason. Usually pussy. I know this one is worth fighting over, but hubby was raised right. He loves to SHARE.

BostonBean wins the thread.

5e57d501812314512b001cd6fe5d4532.gif

I feel like the, "Some guy is banging my wife right before my eyes" is more dominating than any punch could ever be.

I would never want to fight the woman's husband. I would feel bad doing it after he "gives" me his wife, you know?

I think that would be where I would draw the line. I wouldn't lay a finger on the guy.

My wife makes things very clear to a prospective bull when it comes to both of our desires and limits. So, I have been dominated, both my wife and I enjoy that aspect, especially with black men. However, abuse, aka beating me up would never be tolerated.

Back