Beat me until I squirt

Ive had the chance to hook up with two studs from this site. My partner was present for one arrangement and we had a fun threesome. We both agreed that our next vacation will be planned around who we can find next. Atlanta and New Orleans have both been great, show me where my next BBC or two (preferably) will be. Maybe Chicago, NYC, or DC.
I would like to play with you

Ive had the chance to hook up with two studs from this site. My partner was present for one arrangement and we had a fun threesome. We both agreed that our next vacation will be planned around who we can find next. Atlanta and New Orleans have both been great, show me where my next BBC or two (preferably) will be. Maybe Chicago, NYC, or DC.
Atlanta

Come to nyc baby

Back