Beat me until I squirt

Ive had the chance to hook up with two studs from this site. My partner was present for one arrangement and we had a fun threesome. We both agreed that our next vacation will be planned around who we can find next. Atlanta and New Orleans have both been great, show me where my next BBC or two (preferably) will be. Maybe Chicago, NYC, or DC.

Everyone knows that the most black guys in the lifestyle are in Dallas first and then Atlanta and maybe Florida lol

Ive had the chance to hook up with two studs from this site. My partner was present for one arrangement and we had a fun threesome. We both agreed that our next vacation will be planned around who we can find next. Atlanta and New Orleans have both been great, show me where my next BBC or two (preferably) will be. Maybe Chicago, NYC, or DC.
Come to Los Angeles

DC! DC! DC!

Try Columbus Oh... I'll make sure it's a great time...
View media item 213156
View media item 230094
View media item 230092

I'm in Atlanta

Attachments

• c4c87749-9e01-4394-9f4c-58d6f2e83e69.jpg
    c4c87749-9e01-4394-9f4c-58d6f2e83e69.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 31
  • ccec716f-5711-4fdd-a85a-aa0adaeea2d0.png
    ccec716f-5711-4fdd-a85a-aa0adaeea2d0.png
    793 KB · Views: 15
  • 9374f9e9-b134-420c-9664-04dc0177e214.png
    9374f9e9-b134-420c-9664-04dc0177e214.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
come to nyc

DC 10inch with a curve

Back