Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
How many of you have had unprotected sex with an unknown partner and then "neglected" to mention it to a later sexual partner, and then went on to have unprotected sex with them as well?

Not quite, but I have straight up lied to a girlfriend-to-be about not having had unprotected sex lately in order to get her to go bareback as well. :rolleyes:

Nope! I am always upfront and honest with everyone. I require recent negative STD test results, and am tested regularly myself! Do you use a condom every time you preform oral on a guy? STDs can be transmitted orally as well!
I learned from one experience without. Sober second thoughts after, and I was sure to get fully tested after. Fortunately all came back fine.

This new sexual evolution we seem to be going through the past 10 or so years has opened up a whole new level of "responsibility" for everyone. So, I'm not hesitant, in the least, to discuss "sexual safety" with anyone that involves me or my wife. I think most everyone would admit that unprotected sex is more preferrable and desirable, but not always logical or practical. So, don't be hesitant to mention, to someone you've never had sex with before, that YOU are sexually safe for unprotected sex and leave the sentence OPEN for them to confirm that they are as well. If they don't volunteer that information, then ASK. Also know how to do a casual, non-obivous inspection of that person's genitals before allowing them to "join yours" ... and if it doesn't appear right, know its not wrong to bail out at the last minute. Better a one-night of disappointment than a lifetime of regret. ;)

Back