BDSM with a Black Christian Grey

I totally agree with you. BDSM doesn't necessarily involve discipline or pain. You hit on very good points. The aspect of not being able to see what's happening but only being able to hear or feel what's going on around you can be erotic and exciting. If you're ****** to used your other senses then it can be very sensual and hot.

Inagree. I want the erotic surrender of sensual domination. The sweet moment that he whispers in your ear "your mine". I desire that more and more from someone. Just waiting on my "the one"

I would love to watch my wife get into a BDSM relationship with a black man. That would be really intense watching her submit. She does have a fantasy of being stripped blindfolded and tied in a chair in a room of strangers.

Nothing quite so extreme for me. But some dabbling. Blindfolding can be very intense. Not knowing what is going to happen. Slave collar and leash is something new for me. Standing in silence while my owner discusses my merits with another man. Or woman. Wondering if this person is the one he will hand my leash to.

Back