BDSM with a Black Christian Grey

Im happy cuz u support BDSM :)

For years I dominated hubby and a few other bi white boys. It took a black man to reverse that role and dominate me. It is all about seduction, loss of control, erotic submission, complete surrender. Many think it is all about discipline, which imho is the smaller aspect. When I am restrained and blindfolded, it is his voice that is seductive.

For years I dominated hubby and a few other bi white boys. It took a black man to reverse that role and dominate me. It is all about seduction, loss of control, erotic submission, complete surrender. Many think it is all about discipline, which imho is the smaller aspect. When I am restrained and blindfolded, it is his voice that is seductive.
I totally agree with you. BDSM doesn't necessarily involve discipline or pain. You hit on very good points. The aspect of not being able to see what's happening but only being able to hear or feel what's going on around you can be erotic and exciting. If you're ****** to used your other senses then it can be very sensual and hot.

Totally pro your view

IMG_0977.JPG
A question for the lovely women here: Have any of you thought of indulging in BDSM-type form with a black bull, assuming the role of Christian Grey?

Love to! Quite hard to find though. Been moving into BDSM, really excited as my latest toys have arrived- deep throating gag, and extreme arm restraints! Can't wait to use them!

Back