BC visiting Palm Springs - Sep 25th-28th

Bayareabcmn

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Hello,
I’l be visiting Palm Springs for business Sep 25th-27th or 28th and looking to play with a sexy female or couple. I’ll be staying at Renaissance in Palm Springs and I am looking for those who are vaccinated and those who are ok with meeting me in my room. Because I am on business I need to be discreet. We can talk for a bit and then get to the fun.
Because I’ll be in town multiple days there is the opportunity for multiple meetings while I am in town. If this something that interest you please reach out.

Attachments

• 492D62AE-6B2A-41A6-BDC0-C5BA4F50228B.jpeg
    492D62AE-6B2A-41A6-BDC0-C5BA4F50228B.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 52
Hello,
I’l be visiting Palm Springs for business Sep 25th-27th or 28th and looking to play with a sexy female or couple. I’ll be staying at Renaissance in Palm Springs and I am looking for those who are vaccinated and those who are ok with meeting me in my room. Because I am on business I need to be discreet. We can talk for a bit and then get to the fun.
Because I’ll be in town multiple days there is the opportunity for multiple meetings while I am in town. If this something that interest you please reach out.
My wife and I live in Hemet and could either meet or host you if interested.

Thanks for reaching out. Yes I’m interested. Staying at the Renaissance so me hosting will work. Do you have a pic of the wife? So tell me about you guys, what’s the deal? Do you watch or participate? What’s on or off limits? Are you both vaccinated/boosted?

Thanks for reaching out. Yes I’m interested. Staying at the Renaissance so me hosting will work. Do you have a pic of the wife? So tell me about you guys, what’s the deal? Do you watch or participate? What’s on or off limits? Are you both vaccinated/boosted?
We are both vaccinated and boosted as we have to for work. I’m just trying to introduce her to friends to see if this is something she would want to do. She gets very turned on and slutty when drinking. I could watch or participate probaly depends on what you two want at the time. No limits you can do what you would want especially as she drinks she becomes very submissive.

Attachments

• 10636054-A703-4144-8B14-14134606D03B.png
    10636054-A703-4144-8B14-14134606D03B.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 47
Hey due to the nature of my trip the best I can do is you meet me in my hotel room. I am part of a very large contingent and need to be discreet.

Hello,
so handsome

Back