BBW'S: Do they make great breeds for BBC or for loving?

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I been fascinated with thick, huge, large, chunky and fat women for a decade.
But there is one thing that turns me on about a BBW in terms of sex. They know how to treat a BBC and sure can suck a mean cock for hours. Most big women I met can carry huge tits and a big ol bag of ass, which makes me drool. So my question to all the BBC brothas, what is your experience like with a BBW? Did she make you nut for hours? Did you take on 2 BBW's at a time? Did you make out afterwards? All comments are welcomed :)

YES THEY DO! Cute n Sexy BBWs are some of the juiciest women on the planet! Those juicy lips, those hips, them fat titties...and that juicy PUSSY and ASS :blackgreedy: If you get a good one LOCK HER DOWN nice and tight and wear her pussy out on a constant basis :D Here is one of my favorite 'Pillow Princesses' I breed on a regular basis here in Austin

I love busting crazy nuts up in a sexy BBW - If any yall in the area hit me up.

IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0490.JPG

it doesn't matter the size... impregnation after a frenzy filled fuck session the merrier

YES THEY DO! Cute n Sexy BBWs are some of the juiciest women on the planet! Those juicy lips, those hips, them fat titties...and that juicy PUSSY and ASS :blackgreedy: If you get a good one LOCK HER DOWN nice and tight and wear her pussy out on a constant basis :D Here is one of my favorite 'Pillow Princesses' I breed on a regular basis here in Austin

I love busting crazy nuts up in a sexy BBW - If any yall in the area hit me up.

View attachment 454163 View attachment 454164
Oh she is indeed a princess.

I see that everyone is having an exciting moment. Cindy doesn't look so bad either, except that she can be a bit closer ;)

Back