Votes: 9 75.0%
  • My cock is thick and head is round

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Fatcunt56

Female
Hey Guys and Dolls:
Do you love BBW’s? Do you have a big thick cock, sizes from
thick 9' inches- to - a big humongous thick 12'inches? If so, then you are the guys I've been searching for. I am a husband of a very sexy woman who wants to watch her get her vagina banged. She loves it hard, aggressive, extremely deep, slow and fast paste pounding, and just good deep, hard enough to penetrate her deep to make her scream and make her fat toes curl. She loves it all but pain.
She enjoys: one-on-one, twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, Gang-bangs with 3-5 or more men, orgies, groups, being blindfolded, walking around naked, and being the center attraction for men & women. She loves modeling, being in adult videos. She loves being eaten and love for her feet’s & toes licked and sucked. She like it when all the men let it go inside of her, yes you can fill her vagina up (Bus All of That Nut in her).
All I want to do is watch, jack-off, and video tape all the hot action. I just want to see her toes curl from deep penetrations. You want a good woman to hammer, you are welcome to screw my wife, come and curl her toes,

"PLEASE GUYS COME, and SCREW MY BEAUTIFUL BBW WIFE".
If you can interested, send letter and photos

Hey Guys and Dolls:
Do you love BBW’s? Do you have a big thick cock, sizes from
thick 9' inches- to - a big humongous thick 12'inches? If so, then you are the guys I've been searching for. I am a husband of a very sexy woman who wants to watch her get her vagina banged. She loves it hard, aggressive, extremely deep, slow and fast paste pounding, and just good deep, hard enough to penetrate her deep to make her scream and make her fat toes curl. She loves it all but pain.
She enjoys: one-on-one, twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, Gang-bangs with 3-5 or more men, orgies, groups, being blindfolded, walking around naked, and being the center attraction for men & women. She loves modeling, being in adult videos. She loves being eaten and love for her feet’s & toes licked and sucked. She like it when all the men let it go inside of her, yes you can fill her vagina up (Bus All of That Nut in her).
All I want to do is watch, jack-off, and video tape all the hot action. I just want to see her toes curl from deep penetrations. You want a good woman to hammer, you are welcome to screw my wife, come and curl her toes,

"PLEASE GUYS COME, and SCREW MY BEAUTIFUL BBW WIFE".
If you can interested, send letter and photos
Pretty toes make me hard

Back