BBW; Do these Big Beautys make the best lovers

Um...could you help me out here,are you claiming to be the woman in the pics? because Ive played with her and know the couple and the woman in your profile pic is not her and they use the same profile name for every site they're on and kcwife4bbc isn't it...

This is getting interesting! Let's see where this goes... :unsure:

This is getting interesting! Let's see where this goes... :unsure:

Lol he or she (most likely he) won't answer because what I said was the truth.

But since I took the thread off topic I think I'll answer the original question. My times with bbw's including the one whose pic was used have been great. I don't know if they make the best lovers just depends on the girl. I will say that the ones ive fucked don't like to ride which is something I like. And if they are too big then that cuts down the positions you can do. I wouldnt want one too big they might just lay there like Jabba the hut. But I know every single bbw I ran across can suck a dick.

Lol he or she (most likely he) won't answer because what I said was the truth.

But since I took the thread off topic I think I'll answer the original question. My times with bbw's including the one whose pic was used have been great. I don't know if they make the best lovers just depends on the girl. I will say that the ones ive fucked don't like to ride which is something I like. And if they are too big then that cuts down the positions you can do. I wouldnt want one too big they might just lay there like Jabba the hut. But I know every single bbw I ran across can suck a dick.
1. Think you're quite right about he/she.
2. I've never tried a BBW chick, although I think I'd prob try one.

Um...could you help me out here,are you claiming to be the woman in the pics? because Ive played with her and know the couple and the woman in your profile pic is not her and they use the same profile name for every site they're on and kcwife4bbc isn't it...
Looks like you busted another phony! My wife's photos have been used elsewhere, which really pisses us off!

I think I've always been what people consider a "bbw", but I honestly don't see the appeal, like I just can't really wrap my head around men saying the LIKE big women

I've fucked 2 fat ladies in my time. By fat I'm talking dress size at least 14.
I've also fucked a couple of borderline "bag of bones" women.

For me: visually there is no difference in how sexy they look. Fucking wise, its much easier to "dig in" - deep penetration with skinny girls in all positions, its just super easy - literally you just fall into place with zero effort lol

Fat ladies though. Look, these days as a guy, I'm on the fat side myself so I'm in their same boat now, albeit not a titanic boat lol. So I'd just like to say that, if I want to feel as sexy as possible to as many people as people - then go hit the gym. But personally, I did that in my young adult years, I've fucked probably at least a hundred women (10 times more than I hoped for), so now I'm not all that bothered about looking sexy. I'm on a good wage anyway so... ******* are usually very sexy..

I think I've always been what people consider a "bbw", but I honestly don't see the appeal, like I just can't really wrap my head around men saying the LIKE big women

It's something about a women that's BBW just feels good. I'm a big guy... 6'1 300lbs but I'm built like a strong man being that I workout with in the gym a lot. When I'm with a small girl, I almost feel like I'm gonna hurt her. She looks small and fragile compared to me. I never really chased small girls for that reason. Not saying I wouldn't fuck'em but if they came to me they weren't scared off by my size. That being said, a bigger girl I felt like she could handle it. Not to mention I am turned on by the look of a women with good curves and a smile. Women that are trying to chase the the bean pole look they had in high school isn't for me.

Had a baby and got a pooch that's actually a turn on to me. Love a lady that's soft to touch. That's all my feels. Now a lot of guys feel that BBW women tend to do more to keep a man being that they feel like they have to. I'm not looking for that reason, but to this day the best pussy I ever had my friends joked about the size of the girl. The joke was on them being that she was a freak and we really clicked. To this day we don't fuck no more and she's married but we still talk and keep in touch.

It's something about a women that's BBW just feels good. I'm a big guy... 6'1 300lbs but I'm built like a strong man being that I workout with in the gym a lot. When I'm with a small girl, I almost feel like I'm gonna hurt her. She looks small and fragile compared to me. I never really chased small girls for that reason. Not saying I wouldn't fuck'em but if they came to me they weren't scared off by my size. That being said, a bigger girl I felt like she could handle it. Not to mention I am turned on by the look of a women with good curves and a smile. Women that are trying to chase the the bean pole look they had in high school isn't for me.

Had a baby and got a pooch that's actually a turn on to me. Love a lady that's soft to touch. That's all my feels. Now a lot of guys feel that BBW women tend to do more to keep a man being that they feel like they have to. I'm not looking for that reason, but to this day the best pussy I ever had my friends joked about the size of the girl. The joke was on them being that she was a freak and we really clicked. To this day we don't fuck no more and she's married but we still talk and keep in touch.
I actually do think I look BETTER since I've had ******* which was very unexpected. My husband always brought up how my hips would get wider everytime. I'm up to 52 inches that last time I measured and its great for holding on lol

Attachments

• received_515844142105926.jpeg
    received_515844142105926.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 48
I actually do think I look BETTER since I've had ******* which was very unexpected. My husband always brought up how my hips would get wider everytime. I'm up to 52 inches that last time I measured and its great for holding on lol

There you go! That's the curves that matter. I like the changes a woman's body goes through after *******. Hips get wider... Tits become fuller... That's all signs of a real women. Getting hot thinking about it and seeing the pic

Thank you, you should check out some of my media!
I agree with him also about a woman's body that goes through the changes after having a baby.

Its weird, I somehow love the look of stretch marks on a woman's belly skin.
And even when they're pregnant. Omg how does THAT look sexy....... yet it just does, like wtf.
Maybe some kind of natures trick way of showing to men she is stunning.

My bbw wife built for blacks

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0139.jpg
    IMAG0139.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0270.jpg
    IMAG0270.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0264.jpg