BBCs thoughts on sissies/trans/ect

I really hope you get some responses from the Bulls out there. We currently have two that we regularly service, both are into fem males. One of our first Bulls loved the fact that I had real tits, small B cups and he always insisted I was dressed when we played. He always wanted them to be bigger and even wanted to put me on hormones to make them grow. I got into saline breast inflation to help satisfy his desire and with some practic I can get them up to a really nice DD for a few ours. First time he saw them he practically raped me and couldn't keep his hands off of them. Really made me feel so fem to have all the attention. Our most current Bull loves them as much as he did and the wife regularly loans me out to him if she's not available which I love.
Most BBC do not identify as bisexual but many it seems are open to the idea of using a male for sexual gratification if he is dressed fem.

Attachments

• IMG_0685.JPG
    IMG_0685.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I really hope you get some responses from the Bulls out there. We currently have two that we regularly service, both are into fem males. One of our first Bulls loved the fact that I had real tits, small B cups and he always insisted I was dressed when we played. He always wanted them to be bigger and even wanted to put me on hormones to make them grow. I got into saline breast inflation to help satisfy his desire and with some practic I can get them up to a really nice DD for a few ours. First time he saw them he practically raped me and couldn't keep his hands off of them. Really made me feel so fem to have all the attention. Our most current Bull loves them as much as he did and the wife regularly loans me out to him if she's not available which I love.
Most BBC do not identify as bisexual but many it seems are open to the idea of using a male for sexual gratification if he is dressed fem.
I have experienced the same while enfem, out in public and traveling. It has alwaysbeen a wonderful experience. Stefi Shemale 4BBC ?

I have experienced the same dressed fem. ?

I gave my 1st BJ the summer between 8th and 9th grades, and gave a BBC my ass a couple months later.
I dressed gender "neutral" all through high school and started cross-dressing and taking hormones my freshman year in college.
I went fulltime living as a female 24/7 my soph year and have been ever since. I have had several surgeries to transform my body and will complete the process next year. I also have found that many BBC, while they do not identify as bisexual are very open to an "encounter" with a white girl that has a little "extra". The key for me has been to make sure than before you unzip them, they know what they are getting :lips:

Attachments

• becky joyce 15 (1).jpg
    becky joyce 15 (1).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 33
I gave my 1st BJ the summer between 8th and 9th grades, and gave a BBC my ass a couple months later.
I dressed gender "neutral" all through high school and started cross-dressing and taking hormones my freshman year in college.
I went fulltime living as a female 24/7 my soph year and have been ever since. I have had several surgeries to transform my body and will complete the process next year. I also have found that many BBC, while they do not identify as bisexual are very open to an "encounter" with a white girl that has a little "extra". The key for me has been to make sure than before you unzip them, they know what they are getting :lips:
Yes, no surprises, let them know you are a girl with a bit extra!

Back