BBCs... Is breeding your white slut black always the ultimate goal?

Whether they'll admit it or not, when men release their sperm deep inside a female they have this mental image created that they're impregnating the female as their sperm is released. Nothing to be embarrassed about, as it's simply a "deep seeded" (seems appropriate to say that) primal desire of the male, regardless of which species it is. Most of us guys (myself included) really despise condoms, however, as do many women. That's why I always encourage everyone to KNOW who they're fucking. This "free for all bareback" sex talk really concerns me because I know there are those with the brain of a fruitfly believing everything they read & see on the internet. :eek:

Maybe people ought to post a "disclaimer notice" when making those kinds of comments.

I nearly always cum in my partners pussy. I definitely don't want her pregnant but there is something rather primal about inseminating a woman. Most women seem to react in a very positive way when they know their partner is inseminating them even though they don't intend to get pregnant. Great sex tends to be rather primal and the idea of "breeding" or "getting bred" can add a lot of intensity to the encounter. Realistically though I wouldn't want to fuck any woman that wasn't on a reliable method of birth control or wasn't able to get pregnant.

When I am having a sexual encounter I intend to see my partner have at least as much pleasure as I experience. However when anyone male or female is approaching orgasm there really isn't much in the way of rational thought. The only thing on your mind is your impending orgasm. Since I am pretty large I want to have the woman in a position where I can't hurt her when I cum. Sometimes this means I put the woman on top. My ultimate goal is to give each other mind bending pleasure not knock anyone up.

Unless you are a moron you don't want to be getting bunches of women pregnant. This line of thinking really disturbs me about this community. Why the hell do people want to create a bunch of ******* who are someday going to ask a lot of questions and have lots of issues just because you had a kink you wanted to explore.

I know males black and white that brag about getting a woman pregnant. I really don't see what the big deal is. Depositing semen in a vagina isn't a complex task, every woman I have fucked has had her vagina in the same place so it's not like a person has to figure out where it is. I think there is a good deal more bragging rights to say a woman has been coming back to a bull time after time, putting her marriage and a very comfortable lifestyle at risk because the bull can rock her world like no one else. Another thing worth bragging about is when you got a woman pregnant you helped raise the offspring, supported them financially growing up and turned them loose onto the world as productive members of society.

I don't know why I am entertaining this question but I would have to say the breeding ******* of the wife is a single demented cuck wanna be...who in there right mind thinks that a couple wants this! Look at the facts, most cuckold couples are late 30's to 50's, middle to high middle income, some high. Most are middle to high level managers..how in the hell are they going to explain to their friends family and co workers they got a interracial baby in the cooker? Oh I know "Well Freddy i have a cock as big and as wide as a stove pipe" Where Freddy replies well you better clean the stove pipe cause little Johnny is Black! So when you run across this black breeding thing just remember it is a cuck want to be! and this makes me :furious:

It's the feeling I get when I know he can't hold on anymore and the warmth of his release. Not the idea of getting pregnant. That's more for you men

Yes I feel strong about it ;)
thats very bold, even a little racist. is it because u believe white males are inferior? unworthy of us? is it for social justice through hybridizing? what drives this philosophy? i am not mad at you. your honesty is refreshing.

Whether they'll admit it or not, when men release their sperm deep inside a female they have this mental image created that they're impregnating the female as their sperm is released. Nothing to be embarrassed about, as it's simply a "deep seeded" (seems appropriate to say that) primal desire of the male, regardless of which species it is. Most of us guys (myself included) really despise condoms, however, as do many women. That's why I always encourage everyone to KNOW who they're fucking. This "free for all bareback" sex talk really concerns me because I know there are those with the brain of a fruitfly believing everything they read & see on the internet. :eek:

Maybe people ought to post a "disclaimer notice" when making those kinds of comments.
I believe you are right. Here it's about instincts. My wife's lover would certainly want to get her pregnant.

tumblr_nmaby085qn1qh59bpo1_1280_by_zabhela111-d9a0ee5.jpg

Back