BBCcuckCrazy’s 1st rant: society, culture, and how big black cuckolding can make us great again!

How close do you think we are from a three person cuckold marriage including BBC bull

• One to two years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • four to six years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's highly unlikely

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • never going to happen

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A first blog post a little disorganized but if you can follow my rant I would love to hear feedback plus someone in other posted asked to post more on my thoughts

128661261261_-_during_this_sequence_his_big_black_cock_is_driving_1.jpg

I labelled this rant one. Try me I will have more than one rant but I assure in my rants it’s mostly what I’m thinking about or venting that I have to get out to you all. One particular thing which most people where would barely notice except for a few in our society, culture, entertainment, and media. In our generation many of us if we have the objectivity notice that within the social justice movements current held by many liberal college students, professors, and also those other persuasions.

In this distinct social justice movement during the present time certain features and missing pieces of it for the first time in a long time an emerging popular alternative lifestyle and sexual fetish, Interracial Cuckolding. If you pay close attention but maybe you don't even have to do that much to see it in the mainstream media, hollywood entertainment, music industry, and especially in the more progressive white communities of prominence and/or wealth. In the rise of the present political climate and social movements of young people actually showing their ideas and beliefs inclinations or distinct concepts already found in Black Cock Cuckolding.

Maybe the Big Black Cock Cuckold Lifestyle can offer some help. I’ll mention briefly for the sake of time just one or two ways. One is clear and out front gaining much criticism and negativity from many far right conservatives which is the “CNN” article on cuckold relationship and how it can be a positive for many couples. The article is a good read not scholar or in-depth but one the best pragmatic techniques of communicating complex or hard articulate concepts to the common person like via newspaper. It exploded as either a subject of significant negativity and anger and other communities it was celebrated and saw a glimmer of hope that one day that those who do or those who are in cuckold relationships of such intimacy that works for all included could be social approved. I think CNN and other psychologists should continue to blog and publish material online about cuckolding.

Also we see hollywood make more films and entertainment that is gradually, subversively but surely paving the way for Cuckolding and Interracial Cuckolding soon become normalized in society and accepted. Who knows maybe in four to six years we may have a institutional form of a threefold cuckold marriage including the black cock bull. One can dream :).

Back