bbc willing to relocate

Im a very in shape , 34 , bbc from arkansas , looking to relocate and to find a job , id prefer to find a couple who would love a live in bbc with benefits .. maybe i could work with the hubby and we come home at night to the hot wife .. any kind of job is fine with me ..
If i had my own company i would love to set you on,or help out at my home with my bbc virgin wife.

id be honored , i was hoping maybe there was a cuck or cpl around here that could use the extra work and bonus fun at home .. im ready to leave asap , distance doesnt matter , must be in US

id be honored , i was hoping maybe there was a cuck or cpl around here that could use the extra work and bonus fun at home .. im ready to leave asap , distance doesnt matter , must be in US
Sorry,i wish we lived near to you.It would be a real honour & a big turn-on for a black guy/guys to fuck my bbc virgin.

come to Texas there are oilfield jobs begging. I will provid housing for a while

I am in Abilene Texas and will give you contact information if you whist to come stay and whatever you wish. I have land and loneliness would gladly share my land and hope for some Happiness.

Im a very in shape , 34 , bbc from arkansas , looking to relocate and to find a job , id prefer to find a couple who would love a live in bbc with benefits .. maybe i could work with the hubby and we come home at night to the hot wife .. any kind of job is fine with me ..
We are in pacwhat kind of work can you do

I would love to have you but have to say I know you from some where need a place to stay until you find something there are a lot of jobs in our area what are your skills do you have cdl etc let me know john

I would love to have you but have to say I know you from some where need a place to stay until you find something there are a lot of jobs in our area what are your skills do you have cdl etc let me know john
I have a cdl want to buy my own rig

Back